7. It Doesn't Hurt

I slowly moved my legs out of Sam's grip. Then I squirmed quietly so I don't wake the boys. "I l-" right when I had the thought I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I quietly asked while walking down the hall to my room. "It's Haeven." My eyes sunk into a deep vision of her standing in front of me. I could see the beautiful brunette hair that I wasn't gifted with flow down her shoulders.

I could see the dark blue eyes I never received. I could see her tan skin brush through the wind in my room.

"What?" She laughed in the phone. "I thought it through, Amber. I thought of reasons not to kill me. Amber?" I mumbled a yes under my breath into the phone.

"I thought of you. I thought how you would act of that happened to me. I thought of mom and how disappointed she would seem. I know the things I did was bad, but I'm ready to be taken into custody. I am ready for jail because I deserve it. So take me there, amber." Her breathing through the phone made think of the days we were tounge playing in the snow. How the cold wind would brush against our ears.

"Your coming back?" I asked with tears glowing down my cheeks slowly. "Yes I am. But please I deserve jail." She spoke back. I smile while I heard her speak. "I can't do that." I dropped my smile automatically thinking I the fight.

"Why not?" She asked. "Because I quit. I'm a youtuber now. I am with Sam and Colby so I have to go." Then I heard a wait in the phone. "Those guys were all you talked about when we were in our late teens." An laughed then hung up.

My heart pumped in excitement that she will come back. But how will she be treated by everyone.

"Amberly?" I heard Colby's voice speak through my wide opened door. "Colby. My sister didn't do it. She is coming back." I smiled and felt the happy tears fall onto my shirt. I ran up to Colby and hugged him.

"What's the hug for?" He chuckled while hugging back. "It's for being there the past couple days. It's for hanging out with me. It's for sticking together. Colby. It's for being with you." Then I parted away from him. I smiled the pat his shoulder as I left.

Today is the Sam and colby video.

I quickly ran to my couch. "Sam!" I shook him awake and alive. "What?" He groaned. "Today we are filming the S and C video." I grabbed his arms and legs and picked him up then dropped him on the couch. "Ok, ok. Let's film." Sam stood up as Colby showed up from the dark halls.

"I'm ready." Me and him shared a smile for a solid minute. "Me too." We walked out of my house and into Sam's car. It was 8 in the morning. Sam drove to the area.

************************************

We arrived walking through a ranch. "This is creepy." I felt my arms shake as we stepped through crunching leaves and grass. I could feel slow wind brush against my skin.

"Yup. Let's go over here." Sam pointed to the second building to our right. "Ok. Just prepare for a death." Hearing that from my mouth caused me to laugh as we go in a way to walk in.

"Let's walk up these stairs." Sam suggested as he walked up the steps. I took my step on the stairs. Then Colby stepped behind me. I walked a few more steps then on the 6th step the board just fell beneath me. Then Colby quickly caught my waist before I slipped down.

"You good?" He asked softly. I heard his heartbeat thump loudly and fast. I nodded and felt my pulse on my neck jitter. "I'm good." Then a rush of happiness ran through my veins.

He held me. I felt his touch on my waist. He is the-

"Cmon." Sam motioned me and Colby to catch up to him. That's what snapped me out of my thoughts.

Then I could feel my heart warm up as I looked through a rugged and broken window at the top. "I love the night sky. I rested my arms on the window seal then felt sharp pain hit my lower arm. I winced in pain and back away and saw blood on a blade of glass.

"Am?" Colby ran up behind me as I turned. "I cut myself." I replied then walked over to Sam and showed it to him. The camera focused on the cut. "Its bad." Sam explained. I felt the warm blood run down the side of my arm.

"Let's take you to the hospital." Colby took my wrist and walked down the stairs fast with Sam following us with the camera. "What a couple, guys." Sam implied breaking the breathing silence. "Oh shut up." I turned to face him as I reached the last step.

I felt Colby's grip tighten as he ran through the grass. Then i looked at the beautiful purple sky. It was one of the most beautiful sights I've seen. "It's so beautiful." I mumbled under my breath.

"Ok let's hurry." Sam jumped in the driver's seat and handed Colby the camera.

It doesn't hurt. What hurts is why were leaving. It only hurts to see everything leave.

Then I looked outside leaning on the arm with blood all over it. "Here." Colby handed me a napkin he found in the door. "It's fine." I waved my hand to get it away. "You need it." Colby still shook the napkins in my face.

I scoffed then rested the napkins on my arm. "It's so beautiful." I smiled still staring outside seeing the star formations. "Yea I love it." Colby smiled through the mirror, reflecting it into my eyes.

"Yea and someone definitely loves y-" then Colby slammed his arm down and gave Sam a look saying 'dont' I just laughed at Sam's reaction.

"Loves what?" I asked turning my head towards the window. I felt my arm numb.

Probably asleep.

"Loves something." Sam replied staring down the dark but lit road. "Hey." I felt my breathing patterns vary. I felt light headed. "I-I feel d-dizzy." Then I took one last look at the purple, starry, night sky. Then my eyes shut to darkness. I just flopped on top of the back seat.

Then it was just darkness, as if I was in deep sleep.

COLBY POV.
I was so embarrassed that Sam was about to say it. It drove me crazy.

Then I heard something hit the back seat. I dashed my head back and saw Amber laying in the back seat. "Sam! I think she passed out! Hurry!" I shouted seeing her passed out.

"Ok, ok!" Sam speeded across the highway. He then took the exit and drive through red lights but tho was urgent. Then we arrived at the hospital.

I ran out of the car and picked her cold body up. I ran in with a tear running down my cheek, hoping she'll be alright.

"Emergency room!" I shouted walking in. Then a lady grabbed the phone on her front desk and called someone. Then I saw a bed being ran out through the hallways.

"We got this." The man in the white coat said. Him and some other guy layed her across the bed. They ran through the halls and into a room just around 30 feet from the front doors.

"Is she going to be ok?" I ask the doctor. "Just leave. We'll tell you when you can see her." He brushed his hand in my face to push me away. I stepped forward. "Will she be ok?" I sternly said feeling the hottest liquid run down the red burning cheeks. "C'mon Colby." Sam grabbed my arm and shoulder and tried pulling me back.

"Is she going to be ok?!" I rose my voice slightly sobbing out everything. "We'll find out! Just leave!" The doctor motioned Sam to take me out. I gave up.

Sam pulls me out of the room and shut the door in front of me. "It's ok Colby." Sam rubbed my shoulder as I covered my face with my hands. "I hope." I sobbed in a weird voice. Then I pulled my wet palms away from my eyes. "Sam." I paused to take a break.

"You know I love-" the door busted open in front of us. "Come here. She wants to see you both." A different doctor ordered us to come in.

"Am?" I called her nickname. "Colby." She took a deep breath.

______________________________________