Ch.3: The Confession

No ones POV:

"Hey do you just want to stay over?" Monika asked Yuri as they both approached both of their houses in their neat quiet suburban neighborhood not too far from the school.

"Actually Yes! Yes I do!" Yuri continues to hold her friend's hand. Yuri feels the blood rush to her cheeks as Monika smiles back.

"Well alright then!" Monika giggled and got her key out of her bag as she walked up to her front door. She slid the key into the hole and twisted, the door opening with a squeak.

Monika and Yuri walked in continuing to hold hands.

•Monika's POV•

Wow we're still holding hands. I don't want to let go for some reason but I do. I lead her up the stairs into my room. Green wallpaper with a mix of black and white around my room. We sat down on my bed.

•no ones POV•

"So what do you want to do?" Monika asked Yuri and smiled.

"Well..I..um..We could do our homework.." Yuri asked while looking down

"Aww c'mon Yuri!! Don't be so boring! It's Friday!!" Monika teased her while giggling

"Well we could get it over with!" Yuri shyly smiled back giggling.

"Noooo! It'll kill me!!" Monika said that while falling back on the bed dramatically.

"Fineee" Yuri said giggling.

The two were giggling like crazy.

A female voice called from down stairs.
"Girls??? Is that you??"

Monika shouted back
"Yeah mom it's me and Yuri!!"
She turned back to Yuri.

The sat there to get lost in their own thoughts for about three minutes.

"Monika"

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to s-say something to you.."

"And what is that?" Monika sat up and looked Yuri in the eyes.

"Today has made me realize something...and I..I don't think I can deny it Monika... normally I'd never do this..but my confidence is really high r-right now..so.."

Yuri twiddled her fingers.

•Monika's POV•

"Yeah?"
What's she trying to say?

"I..Ive never been closer to you than today..Monika..I..I get this feeling when I'm around you..and I d-don't know if you feel the same way b-but..I..I.."

Yuri's entire face went red.

"Monika..! I-I love you!"

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Yuri waited anxiously for a response but I just sat there...

"I..I.. o-oh my gosh I'm so sorry Monika!! I shouldn't of have said anything a-at all!! I-I'm such a screw up! You probably don't feel the same I-I'm so sorry-"

"Shut up."

Yuri looked at me and she started to tear up. "H-huh..?"

•Yuri's POV•

God I'm such a screw up..I can't believe I just confessed and she..she said shut up..I knew this would happen. I knew she would hate me. I'm such a freak.

•No ones POV•

Monika stared at Yuri I'm amazement with tears in her eyes. Yuri looking away with tears strolling down her cheeks.

"I-I'm Sorry.." Yuri whispered

"Don't be sorry Yuri"

"W-why?" Yuri looked up and in the blink of an eye her lips were against Monika's.

Monika pulled her into a deep kiss. It lasted for what seemed like an eternity.

Yuri's heart almost ripped out of her chest. She couldn't describe what she was feeling. So many emotions for this one girl. This one..beautiful emerald green eyed girl. She never wanted this moment to end.

Monika pulled away crying. Yuri started laughing in tears.

"I love you too Yuri!!" She almost shouted. *she pulled her in for another kiss. "I.. I'm never going to let you go!"

"I..I feel like I could just explode right now Monika!!" Yuri said while burring her face into Monika's neck.

"I feel the same.." monika said as she nuzzled Yuri's warm cheek. "I love you so much.."

They sat there on the bed in tears hugging and kissing each other for what seemed to be like hours.