Chapter 6: •LONG SPECIAL• The President's Birthday : Part 1

•No P.O.V•

Natsuki rushed around the kitchen, the pots and pans clanging. The ruckus woke Sayori up. Sayori gently opened the bedroom door and walked out into the hall. She immediately regretted that decision.

"SAYORI!! OH THANK GOD!!" Natsuki practically screeched at the top of her lungs as she was gathering all her Natsuki Baking Supplies™️.

"This has to be the best birthday cake ever!" She told Sayori to go to the store to get milk and shoved the car keys in her face before sayori could even say a single word or make a noise. She figured it was best to keep her trap shut and not argue. Trying to argue with Natsuki is like trying to poke a rabid bear with a stick. It will never end well.

•Monika P.O.V.•

"I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming...I'm dreaming- .." My eyes opened. I looked around. Yuri wasn't there. Just like the dream..? Oh god please no..!

I jolted out of bed and let out a bloodcurdling scream. "YURI!!" I screamed so loud, I didn't even realize I was screaming. My head and heart started pounding to one beat.

I heard A tea cup shattering the kitchen.
S-someone else is here! It has to be her right?? I have to make sure..!

•No One's P.O.V.•

Yuri's tea cup came smashing down to the ground. MC's eyes jolted open and he ran into Monika and Yuri's room as fast as he possibly could, with Yuri and Natsuki right behind him. They all stood in shock, panting, and looking at Monika. All she did was drop her head and mutter sorry sadly, secretly relieved they were all there with her, except Sayori but she assumed she was alright.

They all reassured her it was okay and Yuri got herself more tea, cleaned up the shattered cup and went back to the room to talk to Monika.

"Hey Birthday girl.." Yuri laughed nervously.

•Monika P.O.V.•

She sat down next to me and traced her pointer finger around the rim of her tea cup. She did that for a couple minutes without a word. I decided to break the awkward silence.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. Yuri looked at me with furrowed eyebrows but then nodded slowly, looking down.

"Monika you've been acting strange lately..and..." She trailed off as if looking for the right words. "A-and the look on your face last night..I.. w-was that a nightmare.. are you okay..?" She looked at me looking genuinely concerned.

Ah jeez..she really cares about me, doesn't she..?

"Monika, ... please..is everything alright..?"

I nod and gulp.  I was afraid of this question.

"A-alright..what was it about Coffee-cake"
She smiled as she said that, I assume trying to lighten the mood with her nickname she has for me... it didn't work very well.

No words can really describe how I felt. It felt so real. I don't think it was even a dream. I think it was real.

I hesitantly grab her hand and close my eyes.

•Yuri P.O.V.•

She grabbed my hand and time froze, and not even as a figure of speech. We were pulled into a vast empty room and what seemed like binary code started floating around us.