Ch.4: MC's Discovery

It had been a long bit of time, all of the members of the Literature Club had graduated high school. They all decided to move into a giant home together. All 5 of them. Sayori and MC were in a relationship. Natsuki was alone..haha poor natsuki.. and lastly, Yuri and Monika..well everyone else thought they were both single for a number of many months..until today.

The house they moved into had only 3 beds, and that was a problem because there were 5 people total in the household. They decided on the arrangement of Sayori and Mc would sleep in one bed, Natsuki would sleep in the other, and that left Yuri and Monika together. They hastily agreed to being together and no one thought much of it. They just figured they were best friends so it would be okay.
They almost ALWAYS locked their door at night. One, because Monika was scared of the dark and robbers and things getting her and such, two because they didn't want anyone to figure out how close they REALLY were.

It was a beautiful morning that morning, it really was. It was just a bit chilly. So Monika and Yuri were huddled up together smushed by the warm blankets, sharing body heat. They were both smiling like idiots giggling holding each other as tight as they possibly could. Yuri was whispering sweet things into Monika's ear as Monika's face would go red as she smiled as bright as she could. From a different perspective, what they were doing would look like the most wholesome but closest relationship on earth.

MC quietly got out of bed thinking all of the other girls were asleep. As he was walking to the kitchen to make breakfast for the girls, he heard weird noises coming from the room that he knew Monika and Yuri were sharing. He protested going in for a second but did it anyways. He quietly crept in, the girls didn't notice. What he saw stunned him.

"Monika? Yuri? What are you doing?!"

Both the girls almost jumped out of their skin.

•Monika's POV•

Oh god Oh fuck.

Yuri's POV•

Ah oh my god why did he have to find out this way??

•No ones POV•

"Am I missing something here..? Or..? What's happening..? I'm so confused..."

"Protag..! U-Um.." Monika said as she looked him straight in he eyes but then looked down.

"No. No it's okay. I won't tell if you don't want me too! But I was just wondering why you kept it a secret..especially you Monika.."

"Um well..uh..I thought you guys would make fun of us..especially Natsuki.. and I really didn't expect you to find out this way.. I thought I locked our door" Monika looked down. Yuri shifted and nuzzled her cheek unable to control herself.

"Well I see you both a quite close.."
MC looked kind of sad after he said that kind of like he was disappointed or something.

They were both holding each other, Yuri was practically laying on Monika's lap. So yeah I guess you could say they were quite close.

"Well..I'll leave you be.." he said walking out of the room before either of the girls could protest

They both looked at each other and shrugged, Yuri locked the door and the girls went back to cuddling like it never happened.