Date Night: Part 1

(Time skip to about a year and a half later also i started this before school started and im in school and let me tell you it is stressful as all hell, i'm really sorry i promised an update and didn't. I'm trying my best here )

   Monika and Yuri had moved out of the big house the dokis had been living in, into a little apartment that they now shared as a couple.

Monika walked into the living room after a nice long day at the Coffee Shop, where she worked. She had been planing to quit and get a job at the music store because it pays more and she did after all have a strong passion for music.

Yuri has been working for the bookstore for quite a while, and the customers tend to love her. Though Monika still loves her the most.

Monika glances at Yuri's book. "Whatcha Reading Yuri bear?" Yuri doesn't bother to look at her and turns the page. "a book". Monika twirls Yuri's hair. "interesting. What kiiiind of book?" Monika says that while messing with Yuri's book mark. " a good one" Monika sighs. "you're no fun Yuri. I'm hungry in gunna make a Sammy"

Yuri slowly closes her book. " .... A what?"
Monika gets the bread out. "a Sammy." Yuri slowly walks into the kitchen area and wraps her arms around Monika's waist and rests her head on her shoulder. "that's so cute Monika" Yuri softly whispers in her ear. A soft blush creeps on Monika's face. "is it?" "mmm very"

Monika assembles her sandwich, ham and cheese. Yuri's fingers crawl down and reach into Monika's pants. Monika makes a little squeaking noise and turns around. "y-yuri?" "yes love?" "what are you- AHH!" Just as Monika was about to finish  her sentence Yuri pulls her onto the couch, Monika's sandwich still in hand. Monika's face goes from a pink Rose color to a tomato. "yuri-" "shhhh gimme your sammy" "b-but.." Monika takes a look at her sandwich and whimpers "Monika.." Yuri says in a low tone. Monika submissively hands over the sammy, and a quick as lightning t yuri giggles and puts the sandwich on the table and cuddles monika really close.
Monika giggles, "Aww you're such a softy!" Yuri raises an eyebrow, "Softy?" would a softy have.. this?!" She says while pulling out a bottle of wine and monika quietly gasps.

"Wine?"
"Yes only the best for you"
"yuri i don't think we can-" Just as she was speaking yuri cut her off and walked into the kitchen pouring two glasses.

"Yuri?" Monika called from the other room.

"We're 20 now, we can do this~"

Yuri comes back swaying her hips seductively elegantly carrying two glasses of wine and raises an eyebrow.
"think you can do it salvato?"

monika then accepts this as a challenge and gets a smirk too. "you're on yumeika"