Christmas Day

-Holy Crap I'm Like first when you search up Yuri x Monika this is such an achievement *wipes tear* -

No P.O.V.

Monika put on her sunglasses, and slid down the hall in her little green cat socks, grinning widely. "MORNIN' SQUAD! ITS CHRISTMAS TIME"

Natsuki grumbled loudly from her room but Sayori bursted out of her door "SANTAAAAAA OH MY GODDD!!"
Sayori had sunglasses on as well. She took out her phone, opened Spotify, and played "All I Want For Christmas Is You" At full volume as both of the girls giggled, ran around and danced.

Yuri P.O.V.

God. What's that beautiful girl up to now? I can hear both Sayori and Monika having a jolly time in the living room. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed the mistletoe I planned to set up yesterday and sleepily walked out of the room. Monika ran over and kissed my neck. That sure as hell woke me up "What's got you so worked up Moni?" I giggled poking her nose. She grinned widely and rested her head on my shoulder. "Christmas is here Yuri bear..." She said that while wrapping her arms around me and nuzzling my cheek.

Oh god she's so cute. My heart melts for that girl. Sayori sister snatched the mistletoe and hung it above us giggling. "Nerds!"

Monika embraced me and threw me on the couch and started kissing my neck.

"Oh my god!" I- what do I do in this situation? How do I react?

I gently rubbed her back and let her kiss me. "EEEWWWEEEWWWW" sayori yelped smiling and ran to go get Mc and Natsuki up.

"Alright you big noodle head let's go make cookies" I said brushing her brunette hair out of Monika's smiling face. Sayori's head popped back out in alert but then slowly retracted back into Natsuki's room.

Monika waited a second and said cookie again, and sure enough Sayori's head popped out again.
"She's like a dog" She whispered to me smiling slyly*

"HEY SAYORI WE GOT COOKIES"
I screamed but then immediately regretted it. Sayori bolted out of the room with a foam sword, Mc behind her covering himself with a pillow.
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" She screeched as she tackled me into the sofa. I laughed loudly and playfully fought Sayori off. Monika kisses Sayo's cheek and Sayori freaked and ran to natsuki's room once again. "ABORT MISSION COMRADES WE'LL GET EM NEXT TIME" Mc sighed and plopped onto the couch.

Monika took my hand and led me into the kitchen. "Alright don't tell Sayori but, we aren't making the cookies right now..." Monika grinned. Well, she certainly won't be happy with that.

Monika told me to close my eyes, and I obeyed. She gave me a kiss and held my waist. "Merry Christmas Yuri bear..." She smiles and rested her head on my shoulder.

I rested my head on top of hers and closed my eyes. "Merry Christmas Moni..." Theres no one I could possibly love more than Monika. I've known her my whole life. She's the most talented and most funny person I've met, and she has such a strong will power. I'd do anything for her.
"You're so pretty baby..." I whispered to her as I rubbed her back. Monika made some cute sounds and snuggled closer to me.

We soon broke apart and Monika got all the things to bake some little Christmas cookies. It got messy, but we soon finished. Everyone was in the living room watching "Elf". Monika and I sat next to each other and held hands, as the night started to fall. She rested her head on me and fell asleep.
-
-
-
I'm sorry I couldn't release this on Christmas, I'm late per usual. Also sorry for such a short chapter lol