Date Night: Part 2

(Just some fluff/light nsfw ! if you don't like that you can skip ahead :) or not.. ;))

—————————————————————

Yuri sashays over to monika and hands her the wine glass. Monika takes it and quirks an eyebrow at Yuri. Yuri sits next to her, as close as she can almost on Monika's lap.

She traces the wine glass rim with her finger and stares seductively into Monika's eyes.

"What are you planning Yuri bear?" Monika says lightly poking her chest.

"Just a little fun is all" Yuri says while taking a sip.
"mmm sure" monika replies taking a sip too.

They end up going through the whole bottle, monika ends up having a little bit more than yuri, both are a bit tipsy but coherent, Monika just feels silly.

Monika keeps laughing and falling over on the couch, hiccuping up a storm.

"monika oh my god ahaha"
monika points to yuri in the middle of a laugh and then snorts which makes her laugh more.

"oh my gosh love are you-"
just as yuri was about to say something monika crawls back on the couch and pinned her down making yuri gulp.

"Hey there~"
"H-Hi, what are you planning..?"
"Ehehe, oh nothing.."

Yuri quirked an eyebrow at her response. Monika quickly pulled her out of her thoughts by pulling her off the couch and over the the wall, holding her wrists against the wall.
"m-monika..Mmfh!"

Yuri quickly realizes what is going on and monika is reaching around in her leggings and feeling her skin all around, Touching her bottom and thighs, and tracing around a certain area. Yuri feels her face heat up and her breathing become ragged. Monika glances up at Yuri's cute expression and giggles softly.

"You're the most beautiful woman i've ever seen in my entire life.."

Yuri covers her very red face and squeals quietly, clearly embarrassed but she is indeed loving every second of this.

Monika takes her hands out and places her palms on Yuri's cheeks and kisses her. "Let's watch a movie!"

Yuri is still breathing heavily and monika throws her off with that statement. "wha-huh?" She says softly. "uh doy, i asked if you want to watch a movie silly" Monika smiles rolling her eyes.

Yuri looks around and then slowly makes her way back to the couch still very aroused by monika's previous actions.

"s-so um...what movie..um." she gulps
"Oh i already picked it out, Meet the Robinsons" Monika replies swiftly then cuddles up on Yuri's lap placing her head on her breasts using them as pillows. Yuri nods and turns on the movie for both, she slowly settles down but refocuses all her pent up feelings into sweet actions such as rubbing Monika's arms and thighs comfortingly, which Monika appreciates and makes very soft sounds.

They end up getting super distracted with whatever they were both going to do with the rest of their day and have a movie marathon, cuddling and poking fun at eachother on the couch.

———————————-

A/N)
i am literally so freaking sorry for putting this off for this long. this has been a draft for like a freaking year, i'm so sorry i want to make it up to you guys, and to do that i'm going to be starting a new fic, hopefully a big project i will work on over time, (and not get so DAMN distracted like i did with this one). Anyways it's basically going to be a huge backstory to everything with monika and yuri and before high school and beyond, sorry again for taking so fucking long, i just- lmao. sorry, i'm going to do a new fic and not be so scatterbrained with it and have an actual plot. Love you guys! 💚