Destination.

The drive was silent, except for my quiet sobs, and the man's tics and twitches. It took about an hour before arriving at our destination. I heard the front door open and close, then the back door, and I was dragged out. He roughly guided me into a building, which from what I could gather, was abandoned. "D-Don't move." He released my arm and walked away, soon returning with 2 more pairs of footsteps.

"What did you do?" asked a gruff voice. I knew they were all watching me, I cowered back in response. I heard footsteps approach me, then I was pushed onto the concrete ground.

With a sigh, the first man replied, "well, I-I-I didn't know what to do! She would've called the cops, or told h-her f-f-amily. I couldn't risk getting caught." I was then grabbed. The sweater and towel were taken away, leaving me to look at them.

The man from before wore his hood up, and had a strange mouthguard, and orange goggles. The second wore an orange jacket, and a feminine looking mask. The third, and silent one, wore a black mask, with a red frown stitched on. He had a yellow-orange hoodie.

They watched me intently, causing me to drop my gaze. "Until we figure out what to do, let's just keep her here, lock her in one of the rooms." He gestured for the third, who gripped the back of my neck, forcing me into a side room. It just as dirty as the other, and the one window was boarded up. I turned to see him close the door, and hear a lock click.

Unsure of what to do, I listened to their footsteps, and muffled talking. Soon, the first man returned. "Follow our i-i-instructions, and we might let you live." I fearfully nodded. That earned a chuckle from him. "You s-s-stay here tonight. Ju-just remember, if you dis-s-s-obey even the smallest order, you die." I nodded again. "Good night, pet." He spat at me, closing the door to leave me in darkness.

<Timeskip>

The door swung open, waking me from my light sleep. It was the third man, silently coming in, and crouching down to me. After a moment of quiet, he held out his hand, gesturing for me to follow. I obeyed, walking with him to the others. I could feel their cold looks as they surrounded me. Out of the building, we all piled into the car. The first and second man surrounded me, in the back, while the third drove away.

We soon made it to a forest preserve, parking and moving quickly into the depths of the trees. It seemed like hours before arriving at an abandoned building. Hidden by trees and vines, we made our way into the front door. The building seemed to be an old chapel, barely standing, but it was made up with some furniture. In the left corner were 3 twin sized mattresses, in the right corner was a small table and some chairs. But, nothing else occupied the makeshift home.

The second man grabbed me, forcing me into a chair, in which they tied me to. I was placed in the center of the room, where I noticed blood stains on the floorboards. I fought against the ropes, struggling and pleading to live, but something long and hard slammed across the back of my head, knocking me out.

Sorry this took so long to make, I'm trying to make better content, and I'm spending much more time on making quality 👌🏼 work. This chapter may be a little short, but I love cliff hangers.