Wedding.

Sorry for the long wait bros, I have been waiting for inspiration. Anyway, this won't have lemons, because I can't really write good lemons... enjoy!

Tim leaned in, brushing his lips against my neck. I shuddered, feeling his hot breath. Closing my eyes, I listened to him shuffle closer to me, until he rested his hands on my hips, pulling me up to him. He roughly began kissing my neck, leading himself up to my chin, then onto my lips. I tried pulling away, but he grabbed my face, holding it in place. I whimpered fearfully, gaining a deep, vibrating chuckle from him. Before I knew it, Tim's hands had moved under my shirt, pulling it off, until it fell to the ground. He dropped to his knees, kissing and sucking on my belly until hickeys were left. I covered my face, afraid to move. Only seconds later, I heard a voice that I never expected to sound so welcoming.

"Tim. Stop." I dropped my hands, seeing Toby's silhouette in the now bright morning. I hadn't even realized how long it's been. I took in a breath of relief.

"Leave us alone, Toby, can't you see we're busy?" Tim gestured to me, standing up. I pushed myself against the wall, trying to quietly scoot away from the irritated man.

"By the looks of it, it seems only one of you is busy. Don't you have work to do?" They both glanced at me, seeing the fear in my eyes. Tim grumbled angrily, glaring at me as he picked up his clothes, leaving. I quickly grabbed my now dirty outfit, putting it on. Toby still waited for me.

"Thank you, Toby." I quickly shuffled up to him, keeping my eyes low. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him give me a small nod, retreating back into the forest, with me close behind. There was silence until we returned to the chapel, seeing Brian waiting by the door. He waved at me, but I was too embarrassed to acknowledge him.

"You were right, Brian. Tim at it again. I'll repay you, later, but do you think you could..." he pointed to the door. Brian nodded, leaving us alone. Toby then turned to me, a hint of worry in his eyes. "You okay, pet? Tim seemed to really like you," he laughed. I was quiet, curled up on Toby's mattress. With a sigh, Toby sat down next to me, wrapping me in the blanket from the floor. He then, put his hand around me, tracing circles on my arm with his gloved fingers. I stayed put.

I didn't even notice how he got me to lay down. Or how he spooned me, burying his head in the crook of my neck. Though the mouthguard and goggles pressed against my skin, I didn't mind it. I knew it would leave strange indents, but the feeling of warmth and protection over powered me. I soon dozed off, the sound of his breathing, soft and peaceful, bringing me to a deep sleep.

I prayed that it wasn't becoming Stockholm syndrome.

<Timeskip>

I was all alone. Even with the blanket, the cold wind forced me into perpetual shivering. Looking around, I saw der Großmann standing next to Toby's mattress. He then disappeared out the door, calling out to me.

Without missing a beat, I quickly follow him out the door, finding the others waiting. Once seeing me, they knelt, dropping their gaze to my feet.

A large, pale hand reached out from behind me, laying itself on my shoulder. I suddenly felt a cold emptiness engulf me. It went dark, but I could hear my own voice, along with my pumping veins and heartbeat.

"I am a Proxy.
I live only to serve.
You are my Master.
I will fight and die for you.
I am willing to accept
that my normal life is over.
I know that I cannot
return to how I was.
I will accept
any mission without question.
I will complete
any mission without fail.
I will accept my partner
no mater who he is.
I will not question
why I have been given one.
I cannot question.
I will not disobey.
I am aware that I can be replaced.
I do not expect kind treatment from my master.
I am not human, nor am I a demon.
I am a Proxy.
And I'm here to serve you."

Then I screamed. A scream I never knew I could create. So painful, so loud, I almost expected to see someone else crying in the darkness. But I then fell out of the trance, looking down at my arm to see a strange symbol traced into my skin. I dropped to the ground, feeling a weakness overtake my legs, and seeing blood drip from the fresh wound. Above me stood the others, their expressions were opaque. I rolled over onto my hands and knees, letting the contents of my stomach empty onto the dying grass.

The sickness soon passed, letting me stand, leaning against Toby as we left the area.