"It's a six now, kid."

Peter was fighting Flash in an alleyway behind the school and Flash punched him in the nose. Hard. Peter held his nose in his hands distracted and Flash took the chance to kick him in the leg causing him to fall backwards. There's a fracture. Flash slammed his head against the wall once more and left. Peter got up and tried his best to hide his Injuries as he hobbled inside and stood up trying to even out the pain so he wouldn't limp. Loki answered the door to greet him and narrowed his eyes once he saw through Peter's act. "Who. Hurt. you. " he said almost immediately and went over to the drawing, ready to raise the level. "I just tripped.." He said. Loki sighed. "You can't lie to the God of lies." Peter held up his hands wincing. " I made someone mad. I probably deserve it." Peter said, his Mental state kicking in. "No kid, you didn't deserve it. You are SpiderMan! Nobody should harm you." Loki said softly. "But he didn't know I was SpiderMan." Peter argued softly and Loki stood up before colouring the area up to six. "So it was intentional. The level is a six now, kid." A tear came to Peter's eye and he tried to ignore it. " don't do anything bad mr. Loki- he's just a kid too. He'll get in trouble by himself, I already told the teacher." He practically begged. Loki sighed and thought for a moment. I'm supposed to be a good guy now, He reminded himself and squatted down next to Peter. "okay kid. But I'm still mad at him. And if he does it again, I can't promise he'll get out unharmed." Peter nodded and hugged Loki, causing all the anger he'd felt to go down to a two. Once Peter was out of sight Loki erased the level down to a two. How Peter has kept his calm all the time nobody knew. He had so much bad coming his way and it appeared he was fine. I'll have to learn from him. Loki thought walking away.