Um thats a little gay Peter..

So basically I only update when inspiration appears...

"Mr. Stark may I pleaaaaaase drive the car today? You and mr. Loki can be with me if you want." Peter begged and Tony just sighed. "That's the sixteenth time you've asked, if you're that hellbent on driving then yes." He said and Peter eagerly dragged them out to a car.

"Wow Peter I'm suprised, you haven't killed us yet." Tony says sarcastically five minutes into the drive around town. CRASH. Peter had crashed into a pole. "WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!" Tony yelled in shock after making sure everyone was okay.

"Sorry guys I saw a cute guy and I guess I got distracted." Peter explained sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. Tony shook his head. "Um that's a little gay Peter. Not that I have a problem with it but I didn't know you were. Um . Gay."

Loki smiled proudly. "He gets it from me!" Peter laughed nervously and shook his head. "No I'm not gay- I think- I may be Bisexual..." Peter said and Tony just started the car again before driving to a ice cream shop.

"Aren't you mad?" Peter asked once they were parked and Tony shook his head and looked at Loki and Peter. "Hell no I'm not mad. Come on buddy lets go get an ice cream."