Blood Transfusion

Tony came stumbling into the lab where peter was standing clutching his stomach.

"Mr. stark hey so I was thinking we could" peter begins and then looks up at tony immediately dropping his web shooter he'd been toying with.

"Shit Mr. stark! What happened!?" Peter yelled sliding to The now on the floor Tony.

"Oh nothing don't worry about it kid." Tony said coughing blood and peter immediately took his shirt off and wrapped it around the wound.

"Okay Mr. Stark you are losing a lot of blood and will need a blood transfusion," peter says trying not to throw up.

"Okay?" Tony said and set his head down.

"mr stark what blood type are you?!" Peter asks frantically and Tony looked at him.

"B- Positive." He answered and peter put a hand on his head.

"I'm trying Mr Stark but you're hurt." He said and then realized he was talking about the blood type.

"Okay we have to apply enough for pressure to stop the blood and get it to clot a little but I need to know if there's something in you." Peter said and tony looked confused.

"Like a bullet or a knife or blade or poison or something!" Peter clarified and tony nodded.

"We should be good." Tony said and peter tied the shirt tighter before calling an ambulance.

"Mr stark they are on their way." He said and as soon as the two were riding in the Ambulance then peter passed out from the panic attack he'd been trying to ignore.

"Hey kid You Okay?" Tony asked as soon as peter woke up.

"Yeah I am- are you? Did you find a match?" Peter asked and tony shook his head.

"No apparently there's a long waiting list for that." Tony mumbled and peter shot upright.

"MR STARK IM A B-POSITIVE TOO!" Peter shouted remembering the thing and tony nodded.

"Okay but the radioactive spider bite?" Tony said and peter shook his head. "I've lost blood before and got one and so if I can just give you the ones unaffected then we should be good," peter said and tony smiled.

"It could work.. are you up to it?" Tony asked and peter nodded.

"Yes."