Just Go Buy A Knife

Peter was writing down notes in class when Loki and Tony burst in the room. "Hi guys, so we were asked to speak about peer pressure." Tony said looking around the room and froze when he saw Peter. "What you know him?" Mj Asked Tony and he shook his head. "Stark Internship." He said. "So basically what I'm here to talk about is peer pressure, " Tony droned on and Peter hid an earbud through his hoodie sleeve and set the earbud end in his palm before resting his palm near his ear, it looked like he was just holding up his head when he was actually listening to music. "Peter." He didn't answer. "PETER!" Peter's head bolted up and he nodded. "Yes sir." "Just making sure you're with us. Now if Someone hands you a drink and you know you're underage, what do you do?" Tony asks and Peter thinks. " You Shouldn't hang around someone who's old enough to drink and cause trouble." He began and glances at Tony and Loki with a smug look on his face, "in the first place. So technically you shouldn't be in that situation at all." He finishes and Tony sighs, "that is correct" Loki butts in, " Don't smoke or do anything bad just because you're eighteen and you can. Once you're eighteen you're old enough to buy a weapon. Just buy a knife or a dagger or some form of weaponry." The class nods and you could hear several giggles. The teacher cuts them off and shoos away the two guest speakers. " PEACE OUT, BUY KNIFES," they say exiting the class.