Baby Don't Cut

*Based on a song by B mike, Cutting and suicide involved and pretend they have phones or this doesn't work*

Lyrics
Normal
Both

She's only 17 her whole life's ahead of her

Last year was the battle of hogwarts. I lost both of my parents and my twin sister. And I've been depressed ever since. I've even resorted to cutting. On top of that being bullied all the time because I'm an orphan.

She hates school because the people there discredit her

My boyfriend, Draco has even noticed changes in me. How I dress. How I act. I've been alot more closed off.

Her boyfriend tries to tell her that's not how it seems, but everyday she just gets lowered with her self esteem.

"Tomorrow will be a brighter day, you'll be happy" Draco says. I shake my head knowing it won't happen

He let's her know that every night will have a brighter day. She even tried to overdose and take her life away

She's feeling hopeless there just sitting down beside her bed.

Today has been one of the worst days. Draco is on my bed and I'm on the floor, crying into his leg. He's rubbing my head.

And then he takes his hand and places it beside her head.

Draco tries to bring me up to his lap but I'm resisting him then my sweater rolls up.

He tries to hold her but with every touch she still resists. And then he sees the scars that bury deep within her wrist.

"Why?" He says rubbing his fingers over the scars. I feel numb.

She's feeling numb he tries to beg and plead and ask her why

"This is how I have control of pain I feel inside"

He asks "how long it's been going since you felt this way. Because you got me here, just felling so god damn helpless"

She says "Its been a while I guess I needed better luck"

And then he screams and tells her "Baby never cut"

He tries pulling me on to his lap again but this time I don't resist. He sings softly into my ear

No body seems to get you, you feel you're on your own, but listen pretty lady you don't have to be alone. So baby don't cut, baby don't cut. You can do anything just promise baby you won't cut. I know your heart is hurting, you think the rode is end. You may just feel that blade you're holding is your only friend. But baby don't cut, baby don't cut you can do anything just promise baby you won't cut.

The next day

I'm happy today, thanks to Draco of course. I'm actually smiling for once. Which of course since everything isn't that normal for me.

The next day she's feeling better than the day before she even cracked a couple smiles as she walked the corridor.

I walk in to the great hall. And someone trips me, my books scadder everywhere. And everyone in the great hall starts laughing.

But that all seemed to end: she dropped her books when she walked into class, and every student in the room just seemed to point and laugh.

I got up not bothering to get my books and ran out of the great hall.

She couldn't take it anymore she sent her boy a text. She said "I love you with my body heart and soul to death". He thought nothing typed "I love you" then he sent it, by death she didn't know that she had litterly just meant it.

I run back to my dorm, thinking I promised Draco I wouldn't but I can't take it.

She ducked her next class ran home into her bathroom thought to herself she wouldn't break her promise that soon.
One cut,
Two cuts,
Three cuts,
Four.
The blood just started dripping frome the tub to the floor

Draco pov
I've had this weird feeling all day that something is wrong and it's been like that since I got that text from Kaily. Realization hits me and I run to our dorm.

Her boyfriend had a feeling in his stomach that he hated. He followed it right down to her house he never waited.

When I get there the door is open, which happens litterly never. The water is running the bathroom. I run in there and my heart is racing.

The front door is open he heard the water running, he stormed into the bathroom and his heart just started gunning

No body seems to get you, you feel you're on your own, but listen pretty lady you don't have to be alone. So baby don't cut, baby don't cut. You can do anything just promise baby you won't cut. I know your heart is hurting, you think the rode is end. You may just feel that blade you're holding is your only friend. But baby don't cut, baby don't cut you can do anything just promise baby you won't cut.

He puts her arm around his shoulder, he's tryna lead her back up. Yelling out her name as he lays her beside the bathtub. Feels his whole world just go hit from a big avalanche.

Screaming out so heavily "somebody call an ambulance"

Feeling mad angry like somebody lead her onto this.
Her eyeballs are rolling drifting out of consciousness.
Thinking to himself why the hell didn't she stop at will, the tears just keep on rolling as they head to the hospital.

This isn't fair

Paramedics rush her in.
Doctor calls emergency she's lost a lot of blood the place looks like a murder scene. An hour later, the doc walks over with a sour face.

Says "Excuse me for the words I'm about to say, I'm sorry for your loss"
My world comes crashing down
The boy just starts collapsing his own world his own girl, just took a crash in. Saying to himself that it's his fault and that he let it up.

The doctor let's me go see her one last time. I grab her hand.

"Baby I thought you made a promise you would never cut"

Then I start singing

No body seems to get you, you feel you're on your own, but listen pretty lady you don't have to be alone. So baby don't cut, baby don't cut. You can do anything just promise baby you won't cut. I know your heart is hurting, you think the rode is end. You may just feel that blade you're holding is your only friend. But baby don't cut, baby don't cut you can do anything just promise baby you won't cut.