Dancing Under the Stars

If there is one thing that I never thought I'd be doing, it would be going on a date with Draco Malfoy, my best friend. But here I am, getting ready for a date with Draco Malfoy.

I'm wearing an emerald green dress and silver flats. My jet black hair is in a half up half down rose bun type style and I'm wearing very little makeup.

I leave my dorm and go to the entrance of the great hall. Where Draco is waiting for me. He is wearing a black suit; all black actually. He instantly smiles when he see's me. He walks over to me.

"You look beautiful Ms. Hayes" Draco says kissing my hand. I smile

"You look handsome Mr. Malfoy" I say kissing his cheek. He smiles.

"Shall we?" Draco says offering me his arm

"We shall" I say taking his arm. He leads me outside to the lake where there is a picnic blanket with chicken sandwiches and a bottle of champagne.

"Oh Draco this looks wonderful" I say

"Only the best for you M'lady" Draco says leading me to the blanket, I sit down and he sits across from me. He opens the bottle of champagne and pours me a glass then one for himself. He hands me mine and holds his up.

"Always" he says

"Always" I say clinking his glass with mine then taking a sip. Draco and I have been friends since we were born, and the day before we came to hogwarts we made a blood promise that we would stay best friends no matter what happens at hogwarts.

"So Draco what made you decide to ask me on a date" I say putting my glass down.

"Well we have been best friends for a little over 15 years, and I was kind of hoping we could turn our relationship into something else" Draco says

"What do you mean by something else Draco" I ask confused

"I want a more serious relationship with you than just best friends" Draco says taking my hand

"Super best friends?" I say jokingly

"Abigail Hayes, my best friend for my whole life, will you be my girlfriend" Draco says

"Draco Malfoy, my best friend for my whole life, yes I will be your girlfriend" I say

"Oh thank merlin, I thought you were gonna say no, I figured you would-" Draco starts rambling but I cut him of my kissing him for a few seconds.

"What was that" he says

"To get you to shut up" I say and Draco chuckles.

Time skip
After eating, Draco leads me to the gazebo that's behind us. He has a record player set up. He plays the song and comes over to me.

"May I have this dance?" He asks holding out his hand

"You may" I say and take his hand.

He puts his one hand on my waist and holds my one hand up wit the other. I do the same.

We start slow dancing, similar to how we did at the Yule ball. Draco test asked me last year to go as friends because I didn't have a date and he didn't want to go with Pansy Pugfaced Parkinson. He lets go of my waist and spins me around so I'm further away from him, then spins me back into him then into the dip.

"Hi there" I say.

"Hi to you too" he says giving me his signature Draco Malfoy smirk before connecting his lips to mine

Okay so quick authors note here: a blood swear or blood promise is a really serious thing. It's something you can never ever break so do not make a blood promise with anyone. I know I used it in this imagine but that doesn't mean you should do it. I'm just looking out for the wellbeing of my readers