Draco Meets the Girlfriend

Part 2 of the Imagine: Coming out to Draco

Again, you are Draco's sister

Requested

"Hey Draco?" I say, sitting beside him on the couch in the Slytherin Common Room.

"What's up Olivia?" He asks, putting his quill down.

"A couple weeks ago, you asked if I had a girlfriend. And I said no, because it wasn't official yet..." I say.

"Is it official now?" Draco asks, looking at me excitedly. I nod. Draco smiles widely and hugs me. "I'm so happy for you Livvy!!"

"Thanks Dray." I say, hugging him back. He releases me then turns to sit cross-legged on the couch facing me.

"So what's her name? What House is she in? Is she treating you well?" Draco asks.

"Her name is Alex, she's a Hufflepuff. And She treats me wonderfully. " I say, with a wide smile on my face.

"I can tell she makes you happy. Just by the sparkle in your eyes." Draco says.

"So Draco, I was hoping that this Saturday, we could all meet at the Three Broomsticks and you could meet her." I say. "If you aren't busy of course."

"I would love to meet her Livvy." Draco says.

Saturday

"Liv, are you sure he will like me?" Alex, my girlfriend, asks nervously.

"Of course he will Alex, don't worry. My brother may act tough, but really has a big teddy bear. You'll see." I say, squeezing her had affectionately.

As Alex and I enter the Three Broomsticks, Draco is already there, sitting at a table by the window.

"Draco!" I call, catching my brothers attention. He looks up and smiles at me, waving Alex and I over. As we approach, Draco stands up, and greets me with a hug.

"Dray, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Alex. Alex, this is my big brother Draco." I say. Draco sticks out his hand, which Alex takes.

"It's great to meet you Alex, Olivia has told me a lot about you." Draco says.

"It's great to meet you too." Alex says. We all sit down at the table after that.

"So Alex, what are your intentions with my sister?" Draco asks seriously.

"Umm" Alex looks at me for help. Then Draco bursts out laughing.

"I'm just kidding. Just treat my sister well and we will have no problems. " He says. I smile at him and intertwine my hand with Alex's.

"As her big brother, I have an obligation to say this, you break her heart, I break your neck." Draco says, his face becoming serious again.

"I wouldn't dream of hurting her." Alex says, kissing my hand with a smile.

"Good." Draco says. I smile at my brother and my girlfriend. I am so glad they get along and that Draco approves.

Draco Malfoy ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara