Introduction

Written by Noella
(Third Person)

On this glorious day, seven children are born. These children are NOT ordinary; they are the saviors of our world.

Why, you would think these are gods and goddesses. Oh no, they are simply children- children with power.

You see, every 200 years, 7 special children are born on the same day. These children are The Seven Keepers. Each child is given a specific key. He who holds a key is superior.

There are seven keys:

The key of Life.
The key of Love.
The Key of Purity.
The Key of Nature.
The Key of Beauty.
The Key of Fire.
The Key of Water.

These keys hold such magnificent, extraordinary power. For example, he who holds the key of Life holds the barrier between life and death within itself. They can heal what's ill, fix what's broken. This is the most powerful of the keys...

And a baby girl holds this key.

She is truly a work of art. Her dark hair flows, her dark eyes sparkle. She and her six friends hold the keys.

The keys will all be placed around each baby's neck. Once the key is around their neck, they automatically hold the power their key holds. No other person is worthy of such ability.

And at midnight, each child is born. At dawn, each child is blessed with their abilities. And when they are 12, they are aware of these abilities.

The real question is: can they control their power?

Sure, they're given the keys at birth because they are worthy.

However, the power is strong.

The must be able to control it. They must find the strength and power within themselves.

The fate of the world is in their hands.

So...

Elizabeth,
Angelica,
Margarita,
Maria,
Alexander,
John,
And Thomas,

Good luck. Take care of the world.

They need you.