Fire VS Water VS Nature

Written by Lani
Maria POV: 

"Come on Pegs, we all have to practice using our powers" I said while doing her hair with my magic.

"I don't want to Maria!" Peggy pouted, she's been the only one to not necessarily embrace her power.

"All my power has done is hurt people!" She argued, I shrugged and rotated my hands in a circular motion to do my own hair.

"Well maybe Alex can practice with you, that way if you're fire gets out of hand he can put it out" I suggested.

"I guess..." she answered.

"Wait, Pegs Don't your fire abilities only get too out of hand when you're really angry? If that's the case...what happened the other day when Eliza told me you burnt the whole garden" I asked.

"Thomas happened" she answered blatantly,

"Oh? But Thomas controls love, what could he possibly do?" I questioned, Peggy sighed and looked at me "He made Lams happen"

Suddenly realization hit me, I knew how much Peggy liked John...so if Thomas made Lams happen Peggy would totally flip out. That must've been what happened.

"Well anyway, the boys are outside practicing, maybe you should join them Pegs"

"I guess" she got up and ran outside to Alex.

Okay then....

Alex POV

"Alex! Help me!" Peggy yelled as she ran to me.

"What's up Pegs?" I asked, she immediately threw a flame my way without my knowledge, naturally I sent a burst of water to stop the flame. The flame turned into a cloud of smoke as Peggy sat amazed.

"Help me practice" she said, John looked at me skeptically but nodded. "Alright then."

(Time skip brought to you by Peggy's crush on John)

"Alright! Pegs, you're getting better!" John yelled to her. She laughed as a few more flames headed my way. I blocked them and looked to Eliza for approval. Eliza nodded, she was here incase either of us got hurt while doing this.

John giggled and threw some flowers at me.

"OTP!" Thomas yelled, again we started getting closer against our will.

"THOMAS YOU KNOW I DONT LIKE ALEX LIKE THAT!" John yelled, suddenly three bursts of fire rushed towards Thomas, John, and me. I didn't have enough time to block them so I just fell to the floor and covered my head.

"JOHN, THOMAS LOOK OUT!" Peggy screamed, she attempted to run forward to them but her feet began spewing fire and made her fall. I pulled John to the floor but Thomas was too far.

"THOMAS RUN!" Eliza yelled.

Thomas attempted to run but fell, the flames growing closer and closer to him.

But then it stopped, the flame instead went through a wall of vines that was now in front of Thomas. We looked to where the vines had come from and there stood Angelica.

"Pegs! You have to be more careful!" She scolded.

"Sorry...." Peggy said sadly, John ran and hugged her, but Peggy looked as though she wanted to die right there.

"Get away from me." She said coldly, she pushed John away and ran inside.

John sat sadly, he covered his face with his hands,
"What'd I do?"  he mumbled.

Eliza sat next to him and attempted to comfort him.

Thomas sighed "I'll go check on her"

I nodded "I'm coming too"