Boom.

Lafayette's POV
-

I don't necessarily believe I fit in with these keepers, I'm only here because of Maria.

She's been distant though.

The boys don't treat me as if I'm one of them, they just kinda leave me behind.

John told me about his letter, that was sweet.

Elizas face when Alexander gave her that poem was priceless.

I would do something for Maria, but she hasn't even let me get close to her.

Apparently they all have dark sides, I Don't.

I'm not a keeper, why would I have a dark side?

I don't wanna trigger anybody's dark side...

So I stay away.

I return to the void every few days, as Maria gets more distant I go more often.

Me and Maria decided to meet in the forest to talk about our issues.

Boom
-
Maria's POV

"Where is he?" I mumbled to myself while looking around the forest.

Since he was taking too long, I had decided that I was gonna go homeI.

I crawled out of the cramped forest and
Stretched a bit.

I looked around and saw a body on the ground near the trees, I couldn't identify the face so I started walking towards it.

As I got closer I realized the person had blood all around them. I shrieked in fear and a bunch of passerby's started running towards me.

As the people were running near me,
I started looking at the face more clearly. I realized it was....

"L-Lafayette?"

I started to feel dizzy, I fell to the ground with tears bursting out very quickly

"ELIZA! HELP!"
-

Eliza POV

We were all sitting around in the living room, suddenly our keys started glowing, "Whats happening?" Alex asked

"Something is wrong..." I said while going to stand up, "Maria said she was gonna go meet Lafayette in the forest today-" I was cut off by loud sirens.

All of us started hurdling towards the front door and looked outside, We saw Maria in the distance on the ground with the ambulance and a body on the ground, We started running towards Maria to see what was going on.

As we got closer, all of us found out who the identity of the boy was, Maria was crying her eyes out, I walked towards her and gave her a long hug.

"Maria, he has to be taken to the hospital to get treated, it looks like he's in very critical health..."

"I don't wanna leave him..." She said in a shaky voice, "It's for the best" I said while giving her another hug.

The paramedics got out of their car and started to try to get Lafayette, Maria backed up and let them take him.

"We have to tell our parents now.." They said.

We started all walking back to the house, I had my arm around Maria attempting to comfort her.

We got to the house and told our parents. They told us that Lafayette will hopefully he will get well soon.

Hopefully...
-