Peggys Jealousy

Written by Lani

Peggy POV:

Everything around the house has been fine, John stays by my side all day, we stick together.

Angelica and Thomas do the most adorable things all day.

Alex and Eliza work together on helping things outside.

Maria helps me and John a lot.

Knock, Knock.

John ran up to me with a confused expression "someone's at the door, and it's not our parents" he said.

I nodded, John never liked opening the door for strangers, it was always the braver ones who do it.

I followed him to the door and looked out the peep hole. There stood two kids about our age.

I opened the door silently, "Hello?" I said confused.

The girl behind the door marched in uninvited, the boy however stood.

"Hi I'm Aaron! we came here because we seek shelter." He said, a hint of fear yet excitement in his voice as he said it. "We got lost"

I wanted to close the door on his face, something about him wasnt sitting well with me. But Eliza came from nowhere and told them they could stay until they found their way home.

John stood behind me happily.

"Introductions!" Eliza screamed, every one raced into the room confused.

Alex found his way beside me.

"I'm Theodosia!" The girl said, she swung her hips around and walked towards John.

Oh Hell Nah, I know she's not about...

"Lets start with this cutie" she said, she touched his arm gently.

John was oblivious, "I'm John!" He exclaimed.

I gripped his arm tightly, the tip of my finger tips slightly heating up, nothing that would burn him though.

He looked at me worriedly and turned back to Theodosia.

She smiled and walked towards Alex, she completely ignored me.

"Hi!" She said, surprisingly she didn't do any flirting with him.

Does that mean she's only coming for my man?

Oh hell nah...

"Hi I'm Alex!" He said, she nodded and turned back to me.

"Oh, I forgot you" She responded coldly, she stepped in front of me.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Peggy" I answered, my annoyed tone slipping through.

She laughed loudly, "Peggy?!" She exclaimed.

My face grew redder and redder the more angry I got.

John attempted to clear my mind quickly...

Didn't work.

Angelica shot her a look but then ignored her.

"Yes, I'm Peggy, and this is my... boyfriend John" I said, I kissed his cheek gently as if to claim territory.

He smiled and nodded.

She glared, "is that so?!" She said acting like she was happy.

"Yeah it is" I snapped.

John grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"Shush" he whispered, I nodded.

Theodosia introduced herself to everyone else, she came back to me in the end.

She fake smiled "oh what a lovely necklace" she exclaimed, she touched the necklace on my neck, she yanked it as though she might attempt to pull it off.

I snatched it back "Dont touch me" I snapped at her.

"Why so rude? I just wanted to see" she said.

Everyone gave me a worried look except Aaron, he slightly smirked in the corner watching Theodosia. They knew I wouldn't ever act so rude to a person, yet they didn't see where my suspicion was coming from.

They all liked Theodosia and Aaron.

I don't, they don't seem right.

John silently kissed my forehead and sighed.

"Be nice pegs" he said, he cleared my mind quickly and looked at Theo and Aaron hoping they didn't see.

Aaron POV:

"Okay Aaron, we just have to get the keys off of Peggy and Eliza's necks, then we can leave. The rest are not nearly as strong so we don't necessarily need their keys" Theo said, I nodded and looked at Eliza and Alex, I then looked at Peggy and John.

They look so happy.

Now I have to ruin their happiness for my well being?

Eh....whatever makes Theo happy....