John gets a treat (quick lil chapter)

Written by Isabella
John POV
-
The light of my life is how I would identify her.
The one person that truly makes me happy.
My Yellow.
My hero....

"John!"

"Peggy?!" I said surprised that she was back from the store so early, "Hi John!" She said happily, she smiled and ran up to me.

"You seemed deep in thought, whatchu thinking about?" She asked while ruffling my curls.

"oh um...just thinking about what the power of innocence and purity does" I lied, she nodded and smiled.

"So guess what!" She exclaimed, "What?" I asked.
"Angelica told me that she likes Thomas too!" She squealed, I smiled and nodded.

I took in Peggy's features for a moment, her beautiful brown eyes, her perfectly round nose. That was before my eyes met her lips, I may have stared for far too long because Peggy giggled at me and then smashed her lips into mine.

"Satisfied?" She asked.

I chuckled "I'm never satisfied" I joked.

"Is that so?" She teased, I smirked "Indeed"

"OH WHATS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Alex yelled, he screeched before Peggy shot a burst of fire his way. He immediately blocked it but laughed.

"I'm sorry Alex!" She apologized, "you scared me!"

He sat with a smug face "My intentions exactly" he said.

"Alex!" I joked, he smiled and leaned against the wall.

"I'm totally telling everyone else, especially Thomas" he said, he whipped his head towards the door and walked out.

"ALEX NO!" Me and Peggy yelled, he ran out the room laughing.

"Are we gonna stop him?" I asked

"Totally!" She responded.

She grabbed my arm, we ran to catch Alex.

"Maybe you should ask your mom about what your power does" she said while running, I must say...Alex does run fast.

I nodded "after we beat him up"

"LEZGO!" She yelled.