Angelicas Wonder, Thomas's Hope (Quick Chapter HEHE)

Written by Lani
Angelica POV
-

"I wonder if Thomas will ever confess! I know he likes me! But he's too chicken to do it! Do you think he really loves me?" I asked frustrated.

Eliza sat by me and smiled.

"It'll come soon Angelica. I mean...Alex hasn't said anything to me" she said to comfort me, I nodded and made a tiny rose with my hands, I placed it in her hair out of gratitude.

"Thanks Liza, But I still find it weird that John confessed before Alex or Thomas, he's the one that's so pure, I wouldn't have expected that" I stated, she nodded.

"John said that he had to, he said he couldn't hide it much longer. He gets this feeling around Peggy, he tried to describe it once, didn't work. He said when he sees her he immediately forgets his innocence his purity, he forgets everything." Eliza explained, I smirked, "That's why I think might be love" I said.

"I wish I had someone that that." I said sadly.

Eliza placed her hand on my shoulder "You do Ange, He's just too nervous to say..." Eliza soothed.

"I just wonder...." I started.

Eliza shook her head and cut me off "Stop wondering, he loves you. He's just scared" Eliza said.

I nodded and turned, I didn't want to talk about this anymore. Because no matter how much she tries to change my mind...

I still wonder.

Thomas POV
-

"Thomas are you okay" Alex asked, he sat next to me and gave me a worried look.

I nodded "I'm fine."

He shook his head and put his hands in his lap "Lies"

I sighed "I just hope Angelica caught my hint." I confessed.

"What hint?" Alex asked.

"Well, when I connected the red string I purposely connected her to me. I hope she could catch my hint, maybe I won't have to make a fool of myself by confessing" I said.

Alex laughed "Thomas, you have to confess, she's probably waiting."

"wHAt iF sHe DOesn'T LiKe mE" I said panicked.

He smiled "She totally does Thomas" he comforted.

"Don't hope anymore, just do it" he said, he smiled and walked off.

I can't help but still hope.