Confusion of the keepers

Written by Lani. (A/N: this is the shortest and weirdest thing I've ever written)
Peggy POV:

"John what the actual FRIcK!" I said, he smiled at me. I calmly examined the tiny set of knifes that were levitating before me.

"You didn't have to scare me like that!" I said, he laughed.

The knifes floated back to their place in the kitchen. "Haven't you learned your lesson by now?" I teased, he cocked his head to the side confused, "about trying to kill me" I corrected to he'd understand, he smiled "I suppose not"

Lafayette barged into the room, "WHOS MAKING LOVE IN HERE?"

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"NOT LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY MINDED NUGGETS!" He said, "I meant like- oh never mind"

Maria barged into the room right after him.

"WHAT?! MAKING LOVE?! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!" She screamed.

I shook my head, "Nobody was making Love" I said.

John was confused as frick.

Next thing ya know Alex and Eliza barge in.

"WHA-" they both started.

"NOBODY IS MAKING LOVE" I yelled.

"Oh thank god!" Eliza exclaimed.

She turned to Alex who looked like he legit wanted to murder John.

"Woah there Alex, calm down" I said, John stepped behind me.

Alex sighed, he closed his eyes for a moment "JOHN DON'T YOU DArE MAKE LOVE WITH PEGGY AT 12 YEars oLD!" He yelled.

"WhAT DOeS THat EVEN MEAN!" John said back

Alex took a breath, "I'm not telling you." He said, he grabbed Eliza's arm and walked out.

Thomas barged in next, "I AM THE KEEPER OF LOVE, SO TELL ME! WHO WAS MAKING LOVE?!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes "Nobody"

"WHAT?! I CAN FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT" he yelled.

*insert lion king song here*

Oh gosh, now Angelica's in the room.

"IS EVERYONE JUST GONNA KEEP BURSTING IN HERE?!" I yelled, everyone in the room nodded.

"Fine then, I suppose I'll just take a seat then"

John nodded.

We pulled up two chairs and just listened to everybody ranting about us 'making love'

"This'll be a long day" John whispered to me.

I nodded.

"Yup"