Interviews

"I don't even why we were even chosen to interviews every fuck up kids here," Quentin said, as he packs up his stuff from their car.

"The others were too scared to, and beside it better than just sitting around doing nothing," Laurie said.

Quentin Smith and Laurie Strode were assigned to interviews all the students on Entity High School. It is known for it monsters lurking in the darkness. Nobody knows if they are still active, but there were several reports that teens have gone missing in the area making this job a lot dangerous and risky.

"What if we go missing!? Like come on, I really hate my life, but I kinda don't want to end up missing and forgotten " Quentin, took out his camera, he still had the cold vibes since they got there.

"Nobody going missing, we just had to interviews some stuff. If the kids aren't there. We just...I don't know take some pictures of the abandoned place and get the fuck out of here" Laurie sighed, Quentin being spook was not helping her calm down her fears.

They all got there stuff ready to go, they were at the entrance of the school. Of course, the school giving it all with it dark atmosphere not surprising the survivors I mean them.

"Let's just pray, They are all dead and nothing remain in this place,"

Laurie ignored what Quentin said and open the gate.

The Gate Of Hell.