Sweet Encounter

"Come on, hurry!" Fred said as he tucks on Freddy's sweater. He was in a hurry to get to the boiler room. Until bad luck came to the corner.

"and right here, is our classrooms" A young lady's voice echoed throughout the hallway, "I am so excited for you guys to meet the fellow students!"

"Fuck. Freddy, we need to turn human,"

"What the fuck, why?"

"Because we need too! Now please! I don't really ask for much, do !?"

Freddy looks at him with such a disgusted face but finally, let it be as he turns himself back to his human self so did Fred. They look as normal as they can, but still with sick intentions in their blood. Michael Myers didn't mind, in his honest opinion, he likes him like that since it brings back good old memories with him. The Wraith, it was his first time he ever saw the two in their normal human form.

"Oh! Here are some of the student," It was the nurse who was giving a tour guide to the two guys over there, there Fred's new victim, "You guys are sure out here early...Going to the boiler room?'

"Oh yes, miss! We aren't going to steal any more candy from the kitchen! Oh no, miss! We won't!" The Wraith chuckled nervously like they were going to actually do it in the first place.

Back to our lovely guy, Quentin was looking at Fred. He looks awfully familiar to the man of his dream he had.
"Hey...you? Do I know you..? You seem...um" Quentin look at him very closely.
Making Freddy look at him with suspicious as well.

"No? This is the first time! I d-don't know you at all!" Fred, had a shaky voice, making look a bit innocent and kind.

"Weird. I felt like I did! It's probably that dream I had.."

"Dream...?" now Freddy was a bit furious, and you can damn well tell when a dream demon is upset.

"Yeah, Maybe that dream was just foreshadowing our encounter!" He smiled at Fred, making Fred at ease.

"Yea! Maybe so!"

"At least you're handsome than the guy I saw.," Quentin added.

Now this made Fred scream in the inside, but he shows a mere chuckle and just playing around with his hair.

"Now. now, You guys can introduce to yourself.." The nurse said which Quentin agreed.

"Don't be shy, we don't bite.." Laurie said, who was a bit quiet than usual.

Freddy Krueger, a fellow student at Entity High School. He is known to be a class clown and take care of Michael Myers. Also best friends with Philip Ojomo and Fred Krueger. Some say that the twin is actually twin or just a mere coincidence that they both named the same. Philip Ojomo is a very smart student and love music even one that includes bells.

"That's everyone..?" Laurie said as she packs up the notes.

"Where's Michael? Freddy..." The Nurse looks at him.

"Fuck! He was right here! He couldn't have gone that far!"

"Freddy...You know that is your responsibility to be careful of him. We don't know what he capable to do alone but you know.."

"I am so sorry! F-fuck! I gonna go find him"

After that, the gang ran off following the worried Freddy Krueger.

"Odd people.." Quentin checking his camera, seeing he took too many pictures of Fred.