Evan and Max to the Rescue!

“Hey….are you alright?” 
Quentin sat up, rubbing his temple then look up to the two figures. 
“Quentin, right?”
“Wh-what..?”
“Look, man. You were sleeping in the middle of the hallway!” Revealing to be Evan by his suit and sleek hair. 
“and look like you were getting hurt in your sleep too..” Also revealing that it’s Max due to his oversized sweater. 
“Oh…yeah…sorry..sorry-” Quentin rubbed his eyes, still having the aching pain on his back. 
Evan and Max look at each other then back to Quentin. They wonder how the hell he even thought the floor was a comfy thing to sleep on. Then something hit them. 
“Did Fred did this to you..?” Evan said, which Quentin’s quickly went into a shock expression.
“You got some scars that really does look like they came from his blades…Darn…He must of mark you as his-” Max shivered. 
“O-oh god! Please help me! There a killer in the l-lose!”
“Oh boy, how many times have I heard that…” Evan sighed. 
“A-a guy name Michael!? He got Laurie! P-please-” 
“Ooooh Michael? We always knew he was gonna snap…” Max replied. 
“We can help, I guess…” Evan scratching back of his head, “It’s not gonna be easy but we’ll try…”
Quentin thanks them dearly and shake their hands. Standing up, still having that stiff pain that Fred gave him. Evan and Max decided to help Quentin to find Laurie. 
“BUT! I need to get my weapons!” Evan explained, 
“Can’t you just beat him without them? You’re strong enough…” Max replied.
“Just to be sure! I’ll even bring out my traps! I’m gonna catch me a big boy!” 
Max sighed, Evan takes everything as a game or something. 
“C-can we please hurry up!? I can’t imagine what Michael doing to poor Laurie!”
They both nodded as they head up to Evan’s place without realizing The Nightmare was lurking around them. Waiting to strike once more.