Someone is Watching You

"We are totally busted! Michael just suddenly ran off and we don't know what he's capable to do to this school!" Wraith began to chew on his nails fearing the worst.
"and we can thank, Freddy here for losing his boyfriend." Fred Krueger (2010) was looking around still wanting to go to the boiler room.
"Fuck you guys! you're the part of the blame here too." Freddy Krueger wasn't merely worried about the guys anyway.
The gang was looking for Michael Myers since he mysterious disappear when they were getting interviewed. Freddy was calling out for him, but no sign of him whimpering back to him. Freddy did care for him and treated him right like he always had. Why now? Why leave him right now when they were just fine?
"Michael!! Please come back! Is it because I ate your last candy treat!? I am really sorry about that! I'll get ya another one!"
Fred had enough finding him so he snuck out of Freddy's sight and went to check up his victim.
"OH FOR GOSH SAKE, WE'RE FU-'
Now back to Laurie and Quentin, already finishing interviewing The Trapper and The Hillbilly. Evan Macmillian and Max Thompson were your avenge guys that love school. Evan is a bit lazy with his works but Max always helps him with that. They are best friends and never leave each other sides. They are also fellow students to Entity High School. After finishing up, Laurie felt something. Like...someone was stalking her.
"Hey, are you alright?" Quentin said, worried over Laurie.
"Yeah...I'm fine and you, sweetie?'
"Well...I kinda feel a little icky, I don't know if the just the constant of interviewing or just...this feeling of.."
"Being watch?"
"Yeah that...how did you?"
Laurie and Quentin felt off once more knowing now they both feel like their being watch by this big dark aura. Little did they know they will be facing the wrong crowd.
The Shape and The Nightmare itself.