Back To Business

"And here we are at the special ed class!" The Nurse directed the kids to the room.

It wasn't such a bad room, in fact. The room was full-on pink with some cheerful poster. Enough toys laying around to keep a child happy which that child is currently holding a nice carebear plush while watching TV.

"Oh yes, This is Bubba Sawyer! Which you guys already encountering him.."

"Well, at least he isn't chasing us with a chainsaw anymore, that's a relief!" Quentin chuckled.

"Bubba is a very sweet boy and wouldn't cause harm," She said as she looks at him, "He was only trying to scare you guys since you're so new to him...I apologize for that.."

Laurie came closer to Bubba, then sat down with him.

"Hello, my name is Laurie and you?" She said, smiling at him.

Bubba couldn't respond, he needed time to process what's going on and seeing the new person was alright to talk to. He looks up at the nurse, waiting for a sign which The nurse responded that it was safe.

"B..b...b...bubba.." He finally said to Laurie which he tries to smile back.

"Bubba? What a nice name for a kid like you.." Laurie smiled then look back to Quentin, trying to get him to join.

"Oh! U-um...My name is Quentin, nice to meet ya Bubba!" He waved to him.

The second interviewer, Bubba Sawyer, known to be a special ed student at Entity High School.

"Nice meeting you, Bubba.." Laurie stood up, stacking her notes as Quentin put his camera away.

"P...please com...e...b...back..a...again..." Bubba looks at both of them, he was eager to see them again.

The Nurse awed since he never heard Bubba wanting to have some company with someone especially two human beings.

"Don't worry, Bubba, We'll come back," Laurie said cheerfully, "Then we can play tea party, sound fun?"

"r....r...eally!?"

"You bet, kid!" Quentin joined in.

This brought Bubba to smiled and so did everyone.

"You guys are truly angels," The nurse said as she leads to them out and on to the next class.