After-Math

Freddy was comforting Michael who had to change his expression to dead silent to sudden whimpering. Freddy was trying to pry the metal sharps teeth that were clinging to Michael's flesh.

"Hey! That's mine catch that you're trying to free!" Evan said, already filling with anger since after all that work to keep the shape down.

Freddy looks at him with his whole burnt face turning blood red as his eyes began to describe what hell truly is in its truest form. This is what a true mad dream demon look likes and he stares down Evan to show his place in this world. Evan of course, back off and began to show a tiny bit of fear as for Michael, his evil admires the powers of the dream demon. Freddy turns back to his lil old funny self and finished the last bear claws trap.

"I shouldn't have let you out of my sight! I'm so sorry, Mikey." Freddy hugged him tightly as Michael slowly hugged back.

"Phew...For a minute there, I thought we would be dead meat!" Quentin said he chuckles nervously.

"Dead Meat? I don't know if I want to keep you up alive or just straight up murder you yet~" The voice came right behind them as the group turns to the direction of the voice.

"Thanks for jinxing it..." Laurie said as she crosses her arms.

The Nightmare was about to speak again but then interrupted by Freddy, his twin.

"I should have left you with the remakes but nooo! you wanted to join us!"

"Fuck you, you don't know what it's like to be around those people.."

"YOU GUYS LITERALLY HAVE THE SAME TRAITS, BEING HORRIBLE REMAKE SLASHERS."

"Oh listen here, you b-"

"Oh no, You will not use my famous saying on me, bitch."

The gang then look at each other and saw this as a chance to escape. So they slowly tiptoe out of there as the twins have a catfight. Michael tugged on Freddy's sweater trying to let them know their victims are leaving them. The Wraith uncloaked in front of them, picking them up as they were about to slash each other with their razor gloves.

"Enough you two..." Philip slowly put them down as they both look away from each other.

Michael's tugged again.

"What is it, Mikey!?" Freddy then realized it.

"Crap.."

"They're not important, I believe Michael is..." Philip pointed out the ripped flesh on Michael and how it could get infected.

The gang agreed to at least get Michael to The Nurse. The Wraith hold to Michael and so did Freddy who was comforting him. As for Fred, he was behind cussing out and mumbling how a fool he was to let his victim run away like that.

But then Quentin can run all he wants.

The Nightmare will always be right behind him.