Deadly Encounter

"We have been walking for hours! Can we please take a break?' Quentin was completely exhausted, walking around aimlessly isn't his things.

"Not yet, I haven't taken any good pictures yet!" Laurie was looking around until she smells something. Something cooking, It was a weird aroma like flesh was burning on a hot stove.

Laurie went on a halt while tugging Quentin back to her. Where ever that aroma was brewing, she knew it was close to them. She looks around leaving Quentin to be all confused about her behavior. Until she found where it was coming from.

There was a metal door that none like they seen before. Steam was trying to escape from the crack around the door. the glass in the middle of the door was not so clear sense of the fog just making it hard to see through. She examines the door, seems like you need to slide it for it to open since there is no knob to open it like normal.

"Let's go in"

"Excuse me, Laurie? Ya know kids like us end up dead for going in a room with a strange fucking door. Which is pretty known throughout the horror genre!"

"Oh shush up, scaredy cat" Laurie took deep breathes and was ready to open the door. Quentin quickly right behind her, basically using her as a shield if any "monsters" pops out.

She finally slides the cold metal door to reveal something beyond of what they imagine.

They just stood there seeing the horrific events taken from this room.

The room alone is sure to make you scream bloody murder and run away. but what inside there makes the cherry on the top. It was a kitchen no less, but there wasn't food like fruits or vegetables. Meat, human meat. Everywhere. Body pieces everywhere, there was a pot on the stove, revealing what used to be a hand sticking out of it. That must be been that cause that horrible smell. The room wasn't alone either. There was this man, The man was chopping up bits by bits of a leg. He wears an apron, a pretty nice one too, but shame, It's all covered in countless of victims' blood.

They both just stood there, refusing what they see right in front of them. It was so disturbing, yet they couldn't get there eyes off the horrific gruesome scene. Then Quentin broke the silence by falling back and just throwing up making the man look at their directions. The man grabbed his weapon, the chainsaw, he was starting it up. Laurie snapped off from her frozen state and got her shit back together.

"Run..."

"What...?"
"I said fucking run, Quentin!" Laurie back up sliding the metal door closed while Quentin ran with half of the strength he had. Laurie knew that metal door wasn't going to hold the beast but at least they have time to catch an early run. Laurie began to run with Quentin.

Quentin ran as fast as he could, Laurie was way behind. You hear the wail of the beast and his chainsaw echoing through the hallway. Quentin tries his best to mute it out, but just couldn't.

Suddenly, he bumps into someone, couldn't be Laurie. No, it isn't. It was a woman in a nurse outfit. Quentin didn't see her walking by, he didn't have the chance to see her fully.

"Oh my gosh, are you o-okay?" He quickly got himself up and grab her hand to raise her up, but Quentin regrets that dearly.

"I'm fine, thank you", She said in such a weary voice.

Quentin saw her fully, she...she was all bloody. So crooked and she somehow floating?? She had something on her head like a bag, Quentin back up, his eyes widen in fear. He couldn't take it, he feels like his sanity is just over the roof. Then suddenly, darkness fill around him. He hit to the ground, his body is motionless and his eyes go heavy on him. The only last thing he saw was Laurie. Laurie Strode coming to him, yelling his name.

Goodnight, Quentin...