Waking Up to Reality

Quentin woke up all shock and just panicky from the events that happen. Laurie was calming him down then noticed his scars.

"Oh my god, what happened to you, Quentin?" She said, as she touched his marks, there were fresh, not a good sign.

"Oh, Laurie! It was fuck up, I saw this horrible mess up guy in my dream and it f-felt so real!" Quentin confessed as he tries to keep in touch with his sanity.

They both hug each other tightly, all that shock must have really traumatized the kids.

"I am so sorry, Quentin..."

Quentin was sobbing a bit, still holding tightly to Laurie as she comforts him. She was worried about him. She left the topic of how he got the scars. She didn't want to bring the boy more terror that he already does right now. Poor thing, look like he hasn't slept in years.

"I hope you guys alright for now.." The nurse came in with nice new clothing.

"T-there she is! Let's get out of h-here!" Quentin was getting up but Laurie stops him.

"She's nice, She the one who help me get here to the nurse room. She also the nurse around this school.."

"Really..?"

"Yes, Hello there, Quentin." The nurse said, in her calm tone, "It's lovely to meet you. I'm sorry you were scared of my appearance. you might say you caught me in the wrong timing..."

"Y-you were covered in blood!"

"Yes...that," She sat down next to Quentin then sighed, "I heard Bubba, one of our special student, was yelling. Of course, I needed to check it out. I went to the kitchen then the next thing you know, my clumsy self-trips and fell on the bloody floor...I am really sorry about that.."

"It's fine.." Quentin sitting up, smiling at her.

The two met their first interviewer, Sally Smithson, a former nurse at Entity High School. Laurie was pretty relieved they found someone friendly enough to get an interview but then

"Ooooh, Sally dear~! I brought in some win-" A man steps into the room holding a bottle of wine. Let's say his appearance was very elegant with such a rich suit but his facial appearance is one to judge.

The nurse signaling him that now it is not the time, with an awkward smile even if she has the bag over her head, you could tell she was making that smile.

"Oh sorry! I-I'll be back in my office...!!" The man said, after running off.

"Who was that..?" Quentin had even more questions, Oh my god, why does this school have so many weird people.

Sally just look at him then chuckled.

"That's the principal, Herman Carter...One of my dearest friend and lovely boss.."