Some info about story and character

So this story is about my character Brianna Zeppeli and her friendship eventually romance with Jotaro. They actually have feelings for each before however they don't admit it as they go through the crusade.
Their families actually know each other. Joseph met Brianna's mother after he tried looking for someone to help him get in contact with The Zeppeli family and was joyous to found out the legacy of the Zeppelis' continued.Therefore, Joseph offers her mother a job and for Brianna to attend school in Japan for her sophomore year, however they eventually move back to America.
So that how Jotaro and Brianna kinda know each other.
She was raise by a single mother and has an older brother named Dante ( who may or may not show up in the story).
She is a stand user and she also part witch.
Brianna is about 5'3 and 17 yrs old
She has light brownish wavy hair, hazel eyes, is slim and has curves.
Her stand is called  Estrella Avianna  which she inherited since birth. She has the power to uses any of the four elements and convert and uses them to her power and she has super strength, and speed as well as Star Platinum.
This is how her stand looks like and the rights go to Iren Horrors

She speaks multiple languages including : Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Italian, and Japanese She does mixed martial arts and is a black belt in taeknowdo

She does mixed martial arts and is a black belt in taeknowdo .
She is standoffish and cold like Jotaro however she can be very caring and giving.
She doesn't really know how to describe her emotions however she tries her best and sometimes she just observed and stays silent, daydreaming or looking in deep thought.
She loves music, dancing, and the beach
She wants to be a doctor and marine biologist.
Fav expression is whatever or ay dios mio
Fav colors are aquamarine, turquoise, black, and burgundy
Also wears a long black trench coat knee length, semi -ripped black jeans, a lace silver or green tank top, with high heel boots. And she always wears a necklace, ring, and arm cuff(whatever kind you would like). And also wear rayband avatior sunglasses .
Sorry for the need to explain all that but....

Let's begin