IMPORTANT: Authors Note

Well hello everyone! I know this story is finished, but re-reading it has become more and more cringe-worthy for me, and I've reached the point where I can't take it anymore

I wrote this story over 6 years ago, when I was in high-school, most of it written on my shitty phone. So yes, there's a lot of grammar mistakes, and the names aren't always right. There's a reason for that. I'm Dutch, and I grew up reading the books in Dutch, and I didn't always bother to check if the names remained the same in English. And yet, I've received some serious shit from people, who, despite the warnings about this being a rough draft and completely unedited, still felt the need to criticize it. Not all of you, granted, there were some who put it nicely and who showed understanding, so thanks for that.

But that made this all the more necessary. I'll be editing this book one chapter at the time, changing the POV (first person to third person), and the writing style will be different (to match the second and third book, which are much more cohesive-I'd like to think).  

I'll also be writing Sinful Seduction (Book 3), while this editing thing takes place, so it'll be slow work. But hopefully I can get this done soon. 

Update (as of 14/05/19)!

Thank you all for sticking with this story, even while all the editing has been happening. The first draft is now oficially completed, but there's still a lot to be done. There's still bits and pieces where I didn't catch the POV change from first person to third person, but my best friend  has been kind enough to start proofreading to point out those bits so I can change them once I get around to the second round of editing. I'm currently in the last couple of months of my bachelors degree, so I don't think that'll happen soon, but once I turn in my thesis I'll hopefully have more time to get back to writing-which also includes updating the third installment of this series, Sinful Seduction (I feel terrible about leaving it without updates for so long, but life kinda got in the way, sorry ya'll!).

Anyways, thanks for sticking around and reading Aurora and Severus's story!

Mauw!

-Sam out.