Author's Note

STOP RIGHT THERE! This story is no longer being updated because I've rewritten and retitled it. In Waves is the new and improved version you can find on my profile, please read that one instead of this. Thank you!

***

Hey everyone! This is my first story on Wattpad and I'm really excited to share it, but I just want to say a couple of important things before you start reading.

-This story is rated 17+ and contains mature themes, sexual content, sensitive topics and strong language. Please take note of that and consider if you'll be comfortable to read it. Some of these things only come up later in the story so don't say I didn't warn you.

- While there will eventually be mature sexual scenes, they do not drive the story.

-This story is also written on Episode Interactive. To all my Episode readers, thank you for reading this version too. The plot is the same but this is more detailed and mature, I try to follow each episode closely though. I hope you like it too and I really appreciate the support.

Kat Valentine © All rights reserved 2018.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, copied, saved or used in any manner without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

That's all I have to say! Enjoy x