Chapter Eight: Hiccup's POV (unedited)

Bold italics ---dragoneese

Just bolded-- thoughts

Just italics --- viking language/English

-------------------------------------

I yawned.

I stretched out my arms, and my weirdly shaped legs.

Then my tail and wings.

I attempted to stand on my feet but quickly lost balance.

I looked at the ground and noticed that my palate was huge as well as the whole cage I was in.

I shook my head around,

'this must be a dream.'

I looked on the opposite corner of the cell, a long distance away was Fishlegs.

Apparently he had shrunk a couple of inches and his face had changed shape a little as well.

I began walking over to him only tripping like 8 times like a not very coordinated puppy.

When I finally reached him I put my front hands umm I mean paws on his arm, and with a small push. He awoke.

He blinked his eyes in and out of slits before focusing on me. "Hiccup? Y-your.. a."

"I know I know."

I realize that I was a baby night fury and that I also knew that I would be forgetting slowly the language and understanding of viking culture.

Back to reality I am currently just in a cage trying to figure out what was the meaning behind all this. Viggo walks towards my cage,

"Well Hiccup, Or now the baby night fury I will call you as you're my personal dragon. I feel like you will soon understand why you are my personal dragon and what you will then realize that you will be part of MY dragon army where you will be listening to me as your master and that I will make you under my control no matter what."