Chapter Eleven (unedited)

---Back at Berk---

Astrid and the others were worried about the ones who got captured .

The group who seemlying got captured by these weird looking vikings were around Astrid's Age but happened to look either weak mentally, physically, or just both, in Hiccup's case.

Toothless was also worried, possibly more that everyone on the whole archipelago combined.

Toothless was pacing back in forth for her rider trying hoping for something to happen.

She hoped prayed for her rider to come back safely,

'Why couldn't i have been stronger. I could've done better. My father would look at me with disgrace for not taking care of my young. If he was still alive.'

Toothless would not eat as much and would often lay next to or on hiccups bed as if in a depressed state.

'It's been to long. I wonder how Meatlug's doing?'

Toothless jumped out her favorite exit, the window and left for Fishlegs house.

She finally arrived, would have been 10 minutes quicker if she could fly.

She climbed the wall, and opened the window.

"Toothless! What are you doing here?"

"I've had enough. Have you figured out how to decipher Fishlegs notes?"

"It's a lot harder that it looks. Norse is hard to read. But I have been looking at these colored pages with blue, green and other colors."

Toothless walked closer. Clearly Intrigued.

"I think there copy's of the lands around us. It's says there called. M-A-P. Whatever that spells"

Toothless walked over to the block of leather paper (book) and at the final page was the drawings of land.

"That one."

Toothless pointed with her claw.

'It looks like Berk.'

"Well we know they headed where the sun comes up mysteriously from the ocean.

So that leaves us with 4-6 islands to look."