Chapter Twelve (unedited)

Soon they had figured out where to look to save the ones who had been taken from Berk.

Toothless realize that she would need the gang's dragons and realize that the only issue is that Toothless couldn't fly and need to have the auto tail put on.

Toothless was believed by many of the vikings that Toothless was a male as well as her rider. Toothless sometimes acted like a male but mostly was because she hung out with male dragons.

Toothless had motherly instincts that sometimes came across as being male. Even if Toothless was thought of a male sometimes, she didn't mind as much as some vikings were dumb.

But that wasn't important now.

She had to think about how to get the orangey coloured haired Viking with one arm and leg to make an auto tail.

She was sitting in front of him. Waving her tail around trying to explain.

But finally resulted in pushing past him and squeezing into hiccups work station.

She knocked all of his papers down and shuffled through them until she found it, she unrolled it completely and brought it to him.

He nodded. "I see now. I fix you one up. But you better not break it." Gobber said.

Toothless POV

"Will he do it?" Asked Stormfly.

"Not sure. When humans shake their head up and down is that a yes or a no?"

"I'm pretty sure its a yes." Said Meatlug.

"Then yes," I stated.

"Let's go get everyone else."

--——————JUMP IN TIME———————

We arrived in the training arena.

"Barf, belch. Did you get him?"

"He won't, " Said barf.

"Say yes." Belch finished

"I'll talk to him," I said and walked into the cage.

"I wouldn't " "Do that."

"Hookfang?"

"What?"

*clears throat* 

"I-I know you've really never liked hiccup that much. But couldn't you find just a small bit of you care to at least—"

"NO." Hookfang said sternly.

"Why not!? Why haven't you ever liked him over about 4 years of hiccup with you, you could have developed some kind of bond?"

(Dragon years are different from human years. They don't age faster they just view life differently. Not slower just different)

"Hiccups got everything! So do you.

(Hookfang doing some kind of speech.)

That's why I can't go, he can handle himself. He's not a baby."

Toothless walked out.

"Okay let's go, Hookfang won't come."

"Wait, first we're getting Astrid. She's better at human fighting. And she can communicate with humans."

——————————————————————

---Astrid's POV---

I opened my door to see Stormfly, Meatlug, barf and belch and Toothless with her automatic tail.

"What's going on?"

Stormfly turned where Astrid was looked at her side then bent Down.

Astrid walked over and slowly hopped onto the saddle.

——————————————————————

-Stormfly's POV---

Hookfang watched them fly away into the distance somewhat hoping that they return empty-handed.

If Hiccup wasn't chief, then he'll know who will.

We flew into the air and about 2 hours of flying we reached an island. With a large fence around and tons upon tons of dragons.

"To the clouds." Said toothless.

Everyone flew up and headed towards the place that will possibly bring the young ones from the tribe home.