chapter 9 (unedited)

WARNING!!!!!

SOME bloody SCENE In Chapter

TRIGGER WARNING

-----------------------------------------

As Viggo was chatting to Hiccup, the young night fury didn't realise that Viggo was carrying a stick or a bullhook (A/N the same one that Drago uses in HTTYD2 to control the Bewilderbeast..)

"Do you know what this is?"

Viggo held the bull hook close up to the small hand held cage.

Hiccup shook his head.

Viggo continued on, "This is something you shall fear in my presence. The very thing I may or may not beat you with if you don't follow your master."

Once Viggo had spoken to Hiccup, Viggo started to tell a nearby guard to start H1's process of turning him into Viggo's Obedient and loyal dragon. The guard popped his knuckles as he slowly walked closer with an evil grin.

The Guard grabbed the bullhook from Viggo and started to terrorize Hiccup.

Hiccup began backing into the rounded wall of the cage.

"You may proceed." Viggo then walked out of the room closed the door and locked it.

The man unlocked the cage and pulled me out.

He was about to set me down.

'I can't do this.'

I squirmed and but couldn't get free.

"You will obey whoever is holding this staff. If not you'll know the Consequences."

He forced me down onto a small table. It smelled of old dry blood and I could also smell something I've never smelled before.

It gave me a feeling i had fear and pain rushed through me. And it wasn't mine.

Until now.

The rushed the hook down, feeling like it had crushed my chest.

I rolled over and breathed heavily.

'I couldn't be weak.'

I tried rolling the rest of the way to run. But the man hit my back

I felt pain. Great pain.

I tried to force myself not to look but couldn't help it. And regretted it immediately.

The bullhook had blood on the end.

(I imagine the rook not being bladed like Drago's more like with a metal ball that ruff like a rock))

"Turn over."

I laid there in shock.

The man smacked me not as hard but hard enough in the side to cause me to roll over.

"You will to learn to obey."

The guard wacked my cheek causing blood to fly out of my mouth.

Right after the blow I was motionless.

When the man saw I was unresponsive. The poked me.

After he saw a twitch.

He hit me in the Chest then the stomach and arms back and forth.

He lifted the staff revealing bright and dark blood.

I was shivering. Not just from slight blood loss.

The man showed my the Staff and I closed my eye in fear.

Viggo walked back in, and I didn't even hear the door open. The staff was handed back.

Viggo waked me once on the right side of my face splattered blood causing my to turn, then once on the other side harder.

Just to show that he won't hesitate beating me.

I curled up and sobbed.

(Small dream.) 'Toothless, I... I miss you.'

Viggo grabbing me hard by the stomach waking me up

"You better obey, or you know what'll happen"

He didn't even care putting me into the cage he just brought me back to my cell and not so gentle dropped me on to my palet.

I curled up and sobbed wailing and crying to go home. Even some of the people who were captured called me to shut up.

But I didn't stop.

Not until my door was open and Fishlegs walked in.

He looked at me. Sweat on his face. He Gagging slightly from smell of blood, but that was it.

He smelled of fear but there was some gladness.

Most Likely because I'm okay.

He walked over and sat next to me.

He reached into his pocket, or what was left of it and pulled out a small fish.

"I don't think you've eaten today."

I ate it and quickly fell asleep.