Chap. 2

(Y/N Perspective)

As I'm walking out of the elevator the scent of blood immediately flooded my nose. First things first I need a weapon. Then I'll find a way out. This floor is more strange then the one I was in before. Am I even in a building at this point cause this looks like an abandoned town like. I head straight forward staying quiet as possible since I don't know who is here. I'm keeping a good eye on where a weapon could be and so far I haven't...there's a crowbar on the floor. But all around it there's blood. Who cares it's better having a weapon with blood than no weapon at all. I start to hear chirping above me. I look up to see a bird, a fucking bird. How did this bird even get here? But then I noticed that it's hurt. I'm not one to grab random animals but I just had to... Someone is here. I heard what sounded like a knife of some sort. The bird got out of my hands and landed on the floor. Just as I was about to pick it up I-it It OMG ITS DEAD NOW! WHAT THE HELL!!! I see a foot on top of the blood of where the bird is and I look up to see a boy covered in bandages. And his smile is something that you would see in a nightmare. And he just laughed... like the crazy maniac he is. I froze on my knees too scared to move. I wanted to run so badly but my body just gave up.

"That was a really self-satisfying look you had on your face. But now it's turning to despair."

I-I gotta do something, anything what he has is definitely not a knife it's a fuckin scythe. I CANT FIGHT A FUCKING SCYTHE!!

"I'll give you three seconds! Just try to run away if you can. And be sure to cry and scream and beg for your life! Let me see more of that despair on your face."

It's ok (y/n) just stay calm he wants you to be scared. Just don't freak out

"Three"

FUCK THIS SHIT IM RUNNING MY ASS OUTTA HERE!!!! IM NOT FUCKIN DYING FROM MR MUMMY HEAD ASS!!!

"Two"

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! I CANT KEEP RUNNING I GOTTA HIDE SOMEWHERE!!! SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!!

"One"

TURN LEFT I DONT CARE WHATS IN THERE JUST FUCKIN HIDE SOMEWHERE. I close the door behind me. There's tables everywhere. He's gonna break down the door for sure.... fuck it get behind the chest if I go inside I can't fight him off.

HES BREAKING DOWN THE DOOR LIKE ITS NO ONES BUSINESS!!! OK Ok ok just stay quiet once he's near you stab his leg and try to get his weapon out of his hands if his legs are injured he can't run as fast... I'm gonna die aren't I!