Chap. 4

"Doctor I-I was just being chased by someone. W-who was that?"

"The one chasing you was most likely a murder," explained Danny.

Y/N POV

NO FUCKIN SHIT I THOUGHT THAT WAS A TEDDY BEAR DUMBASS! Alright now maybe if I just try to get him away from me a bit I could find an exit. Then again how do I know he's not a murder. For all I know he's been here terrified. Maybe if I help him he'll help me out then knock him out later on.

"We gotta find a way out of here," I said acting totally clueless.

"That's okay. He won't come up this floor... trust me"

Mother fucker I don't care about him I care about my way out of here!

"(Y/N) let's look for the exit together."

ITS ABOUT FUCKIN TIME! We start walking down the hall and for some reason he won't shut up! I don't know if he's distracting me from something or whatever but I figure it's best if he doesn't catch me looking around. Just look at him and make sure for the love of god he won't kill me.

"I'm glad your alright," he smiled. Since he wants to talk I figure I can ask some questions.

"How come you didn't run away?"

"Since your here I knew you would make it this far."

"You have been waiting for me?" I ask curiously. "But how did you know that I wa-"

"ANYWAY! We need to find a way up"

OH SHIT FUCK THIS HES A MURDER! I JUST WANTED TO FINISH MY SENTENCE DAMN! I remember the announcement earlier saying that I was a sacrifice and that all floors must prepare for me so that means that no one here wants to protect me. I don't see any weapons with him but I don't know what's inside his pockets. Just stay calm and pretend you still trust him.. It gets quiet as we still walk. I didn't want to ask anymore since I need him to stay calm. I don't see anything I can use as a weapon here so I guess if I'm going to attack him I'm going to have to strangle him or punch him senseless but that isn't going to work now that I think of it. We come across a barrier. It looks like if we had the right tools we could break it.

"It's too thick to break through"

"If we could fi-"

"IT Seems like the two of us are trapped here together."

I just wanted to speak god dammit LET ME SPEAK FOR ONCE! I think he realizes that I was bothered by BEING INTERRUPTED!

"Oh... I'm sorry. You don't have to be scared."

Wait that's why your sorry cause you think I'm scared wtf dude I'm offended. You interrupted my plan to break the barrier.

"It is alright"

He starts moving closer to me which freaked me out a bit.

"If we just take it slow something good may happen. Something good for me and you"

Sexual much my god. He's actually scaring me a lot now like can you please back up. As much as I want to push him away I have to just go with it. But what did he mean by something good.

"What exactly is something-"

"Let's look at that room over there"

I wanna cry like all I want to do is talk but then he won't let I mean I just attacked a mummy and you expect me to stay quiet. I want my voice to be heard for once I'm more than a screaming frightened victim I- what the fuck am I even talking about?

We look inside the room and there's writing on the wall I didn't really want to read more poetry but I did anyway it was incredibly dramatic saying

Do you know what you really want?
Desire? Do you know what it is,
There's no reason to fight against it, if it's your true desire.
There's no reason for you to be here too.
But remember, don't break the rules.
For each wish there is a desire; that's the rule

"I didn't know there were rules."

"This place must have some rules,"replied Danny

"What about desires?"

"It's different for everyone, mine would be to have perfect eyes"

What the fuck does that have to do with anything..

"One of my eyes doesn't work. If only I had eyes like yours.. how wonderful that would be."

Does this guy have an eye fetish or something? I regret looking at him so much now... I can't forget those eyes of that guy earlier that was for sure.. they scream I'm a crazy fucker. He must have been sane at some point in his life... and I was think I noticed extra writing. I reach to it and this dude HE JUST GRABBED MY HAND SO AGGRESSIVELY!

"Ow"

"Don't do that you will get dust in your eyes. You need to take good care of your eyes. There so beautiful."

"If you say so," I sigh

"Come on let's try another room"

He grabs me by the hand and drags me out of the room and we keep moving up the hallway again... something tells me I'm gonna have to do something now or I'll be stuck with this guy that's addicted to eyes. I'm still not sure if the guy below the floor will stay there either. If he comes I'll be dead for sure! How do I know I'm not walking to my death right now...