Chap. 9

I walk back to the elevator we used to get here I turn around to Issac staring at me weird.

"You'd think a murder wouldn't care about a threat"

"Shut it you just didn't come off as a killer before.. have you even killed someone before"

I think long and hard...but nothing I dont remember anything about my past

"I'm not sure but that doesn't mean I haven't"

If I can just open the door to the next room we can get out of here. I see the bubbling in the water at the corner of my eye. If it's bubbling then something is in there that you can add pressure to... a button maybe.

"Zack get in the water and go to the bubbling."

"What no-"

"Do you want to get out of here or not!"

He sighs and jumps in the water he starts walking to the bubbles.

" While you were through the crack in the wall did u see anyone"

"No but I heard laughing FROM A FUCKIN SCARED ASS LITTLE BITCH IM FUCKIN TALKIN TO YOU FUCKIN PUSSY"

"Damn your beyond offensive"

"Just stomp around in the water for a bit I'm gonna go see if the door opens"

I walk back through the hallways and find a note with another flower

"Dude at this rate I'm getting a bouquet"

I read the note

No need to be confused (y/n)
Your desires and mine are a perfect match
You know that, right?

"Listen fucker my desire is to get out of here and that means you gotta stay out of my way"

I keep walking to eventually get to the other door and.. it's open! It's another hallway but the lights are off so it's too dark I look around and I see a flashlight. I have my crow bar in one hand and the flashlight on the other and I walk down hell.. er.. the hall... same difference.

I keep walking and find another note with a flower. I'm to busy to complain so I just read it.

There's nothing to worry about you and I want the same thing

"Wait wait wait.... you want food too!!!"

I hear laughter

"Hello (Y/N) I'm going to grant your wish for you. Isn't that great! But there's something I want from you. You have to entrust yourself completely to me-"

"BITCH IM MA OWN PERSON WTF IM NOT GIVING U MY LIFE FOR SOME 🍟"

"You don't get it do you? I know about your desire.. loves better when it goes both ways"

My flashlight turns off

"Shit... umm define both ways"

"I understand you more than you know...  you want to die-"

"PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE WAIT A SECOND RANDOM PERSON THAT THINKS IM THEIR SENPAI!!! I JOKE ABOUT WANTING TO DIE I DONT MEAN IT!!!"

( this just popped up in my head while writing this 😂)

"But still... just say yes.. I'm glad we finally meet my name is Eddie!"

U turn around to find Eddie in front of me. He's wearing adorable overalls with a plain white tee shirt and gloves that look like adorable mittens. And would call him adorable if it wasn't for what ever is on its head. Looks like a potato bag.

"You don't have to run away from me like those other guys. Zack is so sloppy when he kills people; he dosent care about making it look nice! But don't worry I'm not like that at all😉"

I wanna agree with him with Zack being sloppy with killing but at the same time I'm not fond of me dying.

"I know everything that happened to you (y/n)"

"Do u actually know"

"Yup so your in good hands"

"Your a killer but you seem good at heart"

"I-I guess you could say that"

Come on he's way too adorable to be a killer you can't get mad at that face

"So do you know why I'm here"

"You forgot but it's ok it's not important. What is important is that I can give you a painless death with a beautiful grave... why aren't you saying anything it's easy to just say yes."

He's giving me a creepy vibe.. my god wtf is Zack doing, do I always have to do everything myself

"It's not that hard to say yes (y/n)"

"It's not that hard to say no either. I don't want to die what makes you think I'm gonna just give my life to you That easily"

"But I want to be the one to kill you.. please just say yes"

"My life is in my own hands I'm not gonna let anyone take my life"

"Is it because of Zack. He's annoying, why are you with him?"

"I don't have a choice ok he's just helping me get out of here and nothing else"

"ALRIGHT LIL MISTER HORROR SHOW"

Speak of the devil... "Zack will you shut the fuck up for once I can take care of myself"

"God I hate him.. you know he's just gonna turn his back on you and kill you so you might as well pick whose gonna kill you"

"Your asking me to pick a murderer"

He gets on one knee and reaches his hand out to me

"My sweet (y/n) I'll make sure you Rest In Peace and beauty"

"What if I don't want to die"

"Then stay with me until you do... I'll wait for you"

I know it's not natural to be around someone who wants to kill but I know that Zack is on the opposite side of the wall. If I can hear him clearly then that means there's one layer of bricks, easy to break. If Zack can just break the wall this won't be as difficult. First I got to give Eddie a false sense of hope. I slowly bring my hand to his.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU"

"WILL YOU PLEASE KEEP IT DOWN" Eddie stated in frustration, "I'm trying to have a conversat-"

"SHUT UP COCONUT HEAD"

I burst out laughing

"YOU CAN HEAR ME IN THEIR RIGHT"

"YES bandage I can hear you"

"Understand that everyone here wants to end your sick pathetic life"

"Fuck off it's you with the pathetic life"

"Do you want to die or not"

"Ofc not I'm not an emotionless little girl with a death wish"

"Then don't let them kill you"

"Then break the wall as much as you can"

"You don't gotta tell me twice....