Chap 16

It's weird being half asleep... you don't realize it until something is bothering you in the outside world. I don't remember much when I fell asleep but I clearly remember how I woke up.
I started feeling something shaking me, by the shoulder. But it wasn't enough to fully wake me up.... and that's when I felt it.
I felt fingertips going up my shirt, reaching for my right breast... at that point I was fully awake but I figure it's best to act like I'm sleeping. He started rubbing it with his thumb and squeezed hard! A slight moan came out of me.

"So you are awake... I'm not that stupid"

"Fine you caught me. But if you didn't shake me I'd still be asleep"

"Eh I didn't wanna do too much before waking you up"

"Just what were you trying to do?!"

"You talk too much"

"Your hand is on my tit wtf do you expe-"

He squeezed my tit again but more aggressive, clearly trying to shut me up.

"That hurt asshole"

"If that hurts then shut up... although I don't mind the moans, they're kinda hot"

I hit his shoulder

"Chill out crowbar, I'm just messing with you. But I do enjoy seeing you like this"

"Do you now?"

"Damn right"

"Hate to break it to you mister serial killer but I don't want to get raped"

"Fine, I'll have to make you enjoy it then"

"This should be fun"

As he's sitting legs straight against the wall I sit on his lap with his legs spreading apart mine.