Chap 13

"BITCH FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT BEFORE I BEAT THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF YO-"

"Zack Will you shut the fuck up already?! I don't know how to turn this shit off"

Cathy smiled a bit, "Oh well he's just gonna get zapped until you figure it out. Personally I think things would be more interesting if you were in the chair but-"

"SHUSH THIS ISNT A CATHY X READER LEMON SO WE CANT DO THIS"
(okay I pretty much just destroyed the 4th wall.... someone get Eren before the titans show up 🤣🤣🤣)

"Let's let the audience see what a perfect criminal Zack is"

Suddenly the dolls just- DAH FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK....... they lifted their heads and their eyes lit up. I grabbed my crowbar and start hitting them cause their creepy as fuck

"Zack I TOLD YOU these things are alive didn't I...

oh wait... ur being electrocuted so you can't respond."

The machine stopped and you can tell he is PISSED

"HURRY THE FUCK UP ALREADY"

Cathy looked at me in shock, "how did you already figure out- your a smart girl."

"DID U JUST ASSUME MY

INTELLIGENCE?!"

I chopped off the last head and zack got set free.

"TOOK YA LONG ENOUGH YOU LITTLE HOE"

"What ever happened to being called crowbar"

"Oh kiss my ass you fuckin whore"

"Watch what you say before I-"

"Oh what are you gonna do hit my leg with your damn crowbar, why don't I just kill you right here and right now"

"You don't want to do that, you should be thanking me for saving ur dumb ass."

"You weren't trying to save me you were trying to take care of the dummies cause their soooooo fuckin scary WHAT IS SO SCARY ABOUT A BUNCH OF DOLLS?! HUH! WHAT IS IT BITCH?! IM FUCKIN TALKING TO YOU?!"

"This is such a waste of time IM NOT THE IDIOT THAT SAT IN THE ELECTRIC CHAIR AND IF YOUR GOING TO FUCKIN GET ON ME FOR SAVING YOUR LIFE I MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE AND LET YOU DIE HERE!!"

I walk away in frustration to another room, at this point I don't even give a shit what Cathy has next I'm clearly her favorite so it can't be that bad and-

"Where do you think your going in not finished with you yet!"

Zack walked in the same room as me and the door locked behind us... good job Zack

"You said your not finished with me, now ur stuck with me again.... ya little shit"

"Ugghhhhh never mind let's just find a way out"

I'm surprised he is putting his anger aside to get out. I'm more surprised that I'm still alive after bad mouthing him so much, I can't help it though, just like he can't help getting mad all the time....

......He's cute when he's mad