Chap. 5

"What is this place?"

I look around at this random room he guided me to. It's pretty obvious he's gonna try and kill me at some point...

"It's an operating room"

I'm sorry... WHAT SHIT HES GONNA FUCKIN KILL ME AND I STILL CANT ATTACK HIM! Ok just play it cool and just look very Very VERY carefully for a weapon. Now that I think of it if he was a victim he would have already found an exit and searched this entire floor before I even showed up... yeah he's gonna try and kill me...

"(Y/N) will you give me a good look at those eyes?"

He's trying to place his hands on my eyes ok FUCK THIS! I push myself away from him since I'm playing way to nice with him.

"They truly are beautiful.. just like my mothers"

"Ok can you stop plz"

Bitch I know for sure that he's trying to fuckin kill me by the way he looks at me just like... wtf dude

"But why, you look so terrified. Your eyes don't look as beautiful, they look normal. It makes me sad"

It makes sense that a killer sees terrified eyes as normal but still dude like are you on something right now. HE ON THAT INSANE SHIT AM I RIGHT!!!

"I want to see how beautiful your eyes are! If I can wake up from this nightmare. Maybe that beautiful silence, will return your eyes to be beautiful again!"

Is it bad that I'm not even listening to him.. I'm literally just looking around for weapons but if he sees that I'm looking somewhere other than him I'm dead. Do what that random person once told you and look around them.

"(Y/N) I want to live my life next to those eyes!"

"Are you-"

"I almost forgo

"LET ME TALK! Can you stop interrupting me and just hear me out!"

He smiled like he did earlier

"Could you help me look for something. It would be helpful if you search the room in the back.. remember my eye is alexandrite."

"You know ignoring is just as bad as interrupting you really gotta learn how to have a conversation" I sigh "fine alex and ride or something."

I start walking to the room in the back.. it's dark af THANKS FOR THE WARNING... I start looking around and JESUS CHRIST HOW MANY BALLS ARE IN HERE... Eyeballs you perverts! I know how some of you think!

"Y/N"

"SHIT! Don't jump up on me like that!"

"You still don't remember... try to remember the time you and I met outside the hospital"

I didn't do anything with this guy right... oh god the fact that I don't remember anything 😣

"I don't ever remember meeting you somewhere outside of here"

I bump into a jar of eyes

"There it is! You found it for me!"

"These fake eyes are yours"

I don't know what's more fake his eyes, his lies, or his so called past with me that I don't buy.

"Does it make you remember anything at all"

"Nope"

"Your still inside a dream. Would you let me have it"

Just...... what.. the shit that come out of his mouth I swear!