Chap 12

The elevator opens to reveal prison bars... of all things

"Well this should be interesting" I say to zack.

Zack replied, " we can probably break this somehow... well more like you, got any ideas dipshit?"

"I mean my bag only has sewing equipment," I felt a gun inside my bag that I didn't want to make obvious, wait how come I didn't just shot zack, or Danny, or eddi- nah he's too cute for that BUT STILL!

"Are you one of those badasses who can pick a lock with a needle" he said excitedly.

"I haven't unlocked that level of a bad ass yet. And if you try to break the bars with your synth it's gonna break."

He raises his sharp demon weapon and an alarm blares suddenly a gun pops out of the ceiling like some monokuma type shit. I jump down to the floor and zack covers me by putting his thicc self on top of me as bullets fly through the sky. Suddenly there is a voice on the speaker and it's a girl she woke up from a nap and I feel like she is pissed off cause she woke up. But the lights and confetti came out of nowhere.
Then she started saying something about punishing like listen if your talking about fanfic IM RUNNING MY ASS TO EVERY SINGLE PART OF THIS FLOOR CAUSE THATS THAT KINKY SHIT!......Then again she probably wants to kill us.......

I'm gay for this dominant bitch

So I go inside and walk around with zack tagging along and we come across a locked door. He complains to her a bit and she simply said that she needs to prepare herself.. until then we get mugshots..... yay 😕

Me and Zack finally suck it up and take them, just a boss depresso bitch and a hot piece of shit.

We leave the room and I notice a wall with creepy drawings.

"They look like shit"

"Shut up Zack"

"I agree with her, I did my best making them. They are your punishments..."

".....kinky"

"Who's your friend here Zack.. I think I've grown a liking to her."

"Well shit I mean if your down I-"

Zack grabbed me and started dragging me to the next room all upset
SOME BODY IS A JEALOUS ASS BITCH

I immediately get creeped out with the sight of doll like dummies sitting down facing an electric chair.

"Zack"

"Yes bitch"

"Have your synth ready and stay behind me. If one of these fuckers gets up your gonna jump right in front of me and swing."

"Pussy"

"Shut up band aids"

We walk forward and carefully look around for well... anything helpful... Zack doesn't know how to follow directions cause he went straight towards the area of the chair.

"Zack don't sit on it"

"Try me bitch"

And he fuckin sat down and got strapped in.... dammit why can't you have a brain cell

"Hey hoe GET ME OUTTA HERE"

"You did that to yourself"

As soon as I finished that sentence the lights turned off and there were spot lights on Zack and a tv come from the ceiling saying "Cathy show"

"Where the fuk did these lights come from, WHERE DID THE TV COME FROM"

"What good is a trial without a judge.. I'm Cathy"

"Your FUCKIN HOT HOLY SHIT"

"IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GAY ASS BITCH! AND YOU BETTER LET ME GO YOU SADISTIC BITCH"

"Oh I wouldn't dream of such a thing, it's best to see what your body can handle... my heart pounds at the thought of it"

"Crowbar hoe, you better not turn this shit into some fan service crap"

"I wasn't even thinking that"

"Are you ready," the milf said in excitement

"Hold up what?!" I asked in confusion... he's probably gonna die in the first go... SHIT I CANT LET HIM DIE

"It's punishment time!!!!!!"

As soon as she said that the machine started working and Zack was screaming with pain coursing through his body. I didn't want to see him suffer but my eyes widened. My body was frozen, I didn't know what to do...... th-the machine stopped and Zack....is de-

"DAMMIT THAT HURT LIKE HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL"

HOW THE LITERAL HELL DID HE SURVIVE THAT?!

"LET ME GO SO THAT I CAN FUCKIN KILL YOU"

"How cute! Unfortunately I can't do that until ur little cuddle buddy that I would gladly steal solves the machines mechanism..."

"WOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOBRJSKMRJWB DONT BRING ME INTO THIS!!"

"Will Zack be able to escape? Will she solve the mechanism? Will they finally provide more fan service? Tune in next time!!! (Lmao I'm fuckin sorry)