Chap. 3

"Where'd you go, little bitch?"

I'm right in front of you. You just gotta look harder you little shit!

"Are you hiding"

Just get a little bit closer...

"Hey get the hell out here!"

As you wish. I swing as hard as I can to his leg causing him to scream and bleed out I tackle him as hard as I can so that he dropped his weapon. Its now or never! As I try to run he grabs me by the waist and holds tight!

"I'm not letting a cutie like you just leave me like that!"

I lean forward and use all the force I could use to push my head back and hit his face. He finally let go of me and I ran. I didn't grab my crowbar or nothing. I RAN

FOR MY

FUCKIN LIFE!!!

I SAW A NEW ELEVATOR STRAIGHT AHEAD!!!!

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING LITTLE BITCH"

I go inside the elevator and press the button to go up

"To hell with you asshole!"

I flipped him off as the elevator closes. He attempted to hit me but then the elevator finally closes.

That wasn't so bad actually if that was all it took to leave then I should be fine heading home. I look up and see the highest floor being B5. That's just great!

The floor opens and it looks like the hospital... don't lower your guard just be aware and find the next elevator. I start walking down the hall and hear footsteps running so I try to fasten my pace and soon enough I started running. I stop by someone grabbing my hand.

"(Y/N) It's me"

I literally have never seen this person in my life

"Doctor Daniel, the one who has been counseling you"

Ok be smart with this cause In the situation I'm in I can't trust anyone right now.

"You seem to be doubting me. It's ok I'm actually your doctor"

If I'm going to survive I need to learn how to hide my emotions. I need to seem like I believe him to know how to get out of here.  I need to seem helpless... for all I know it could save my life...