Chapter 18: Injustice and Oppression Part 3

Your P.O.V.
As Sara was calling for this John Constantine, you and Dark Matter were alone. You both were outside, looking at the sky. Dark Matter said "We need all the help we can get. And if this Constantine is anything like they say he is, then maybe we can get more help." "What are you talking about?" you asked. "When Brainiac tortured me away from you, I overheard him talk of a devil. Someone stronger than Superman, the personification of Satan himself." Dark Matter proclaimed, you said "Isn't the devil the cause of every bad thing, or is he different?" "The devil doesn't cause our problems, we do. Besides, he could help us." Dark Matter said. "Do you know what Earth he is on?" you questioned. Dark Matter got up and said "Earth-22. I'm gonna get Cisco, see if he can help us." As Dark Matter went back down you were left alone looking at the stars.

You couldn't hear her but Kara came up to see you. She said "Hey (F/N)." "Kara. I didn't hear you come up." you said. "I didn't want to startle you." she said as you got up. "It's alright." you spoke as Kara ran over and hugged you, very tightly. "Kara, you're squeezing too hard." you said with a strained voice, she let go and said "Sorry, I've missed you so much. Everyone has." You went closer and said "And I will be glad to continue working at the DEO with you." "About that," she started "I got fired." You were dumbfounded "Fired? Did you and Alex have a falling out? If so I'm getting Dexter back as soon as possible." "No, Alex and I are fine. It's the president who fired me for not revealing my identity." she said. What she said infuriated you "Sounds like he was just whining to get your identity. Just because one person showed themselves doesn't give everyone the right to say 'Show us who you are.' It's stupid." Kara put her hand on your shoulder and said "Don't worry about it. Right now we have to deal with Brainiac." "Dark Matter might have an idea. He found someone that Brainiac fears, he's asking Cisco for access to Earth-22. I'm heading with them." Kara kissed you and said "Be careful, I just got you back. I'm not losing you again." You nodded and headed down to see Dark Matter.

Dark Matter's P.O.V.
Cisco was a tad touchy about going to recruit the devil but I convinced him. I saw (F/N) come downstairs and I said "Ready to meet him?" "Ready as I'll ever be." he said. Cisco opened the breach and said "God have mercy on my soul." and the three of us jumped through.

Earth-22 Lucifer's P.O.V.
I left the police department after the detective saw who I was. I went back to running Lux, but without Mazikeen today. It was late and I was drinking, I thought about why humans believed I was the pinnacle of their destruction they caused. I wanted to see Linda but before I left I saw a blue portal, it was unlike anything I've seen. Three people came through, a scraggly Mexican man with the weirdest glasses ever, a normal human, and a pitch black figure who looked like (he/she) had watched too many horror movies. I asked "Who are you and what are you doing in my bar?" "We're looking for Lucifer Morningstar. Do you know where he is?" the figure said. "You're looking right at him, now that you've found me you can go back where ever you came from." I said as I took another sip from my glass, finishing it. The normal human said "If you are anything as Brainiac said, you would at least have the balls to do something about us." I showed (him/her) who I really was, and (he/she) didn't move. Not even flinching. "Hello Prince of Darkness." (he/she) said. The Mexican and the figure were confused, the human brought his hand out and said "Name's (F/N) (L/N). And I need your help."

"My help? If you haven't realized, I have had a terrible few months. My life is gone, my partner left me, and all I can do is drink. How could I help?" I yelled. The figure said "Because, Lucifer, I can help you." "How?" I asked violently. "I can create anything, make anything happen. Maybe I can give you and your partner a second chance. I can bring your life back." (he/she) said. I was, for once, dumbfounded. Only a deity could do those things. I said "How can I trust you?" (he/she) created a pitchfork and a lighter, then handed them to me. They were solid, (he/she) was unlike anyone I have ever seen. "I'll come with you on one condition, I get to explore where ever you came from." I said, to which the figure said "Deal. Name's Dark Matter by the way." I heard (F/N) say to the Mexican "Cisco, tell the team we're heading to Earth-38. Just bring us there and you can breach them." Cisco nodded his head and I walked towards the portal with Dark Matter and (F/N).

Earth-38 Your P.O.V.
With Lucifer and Dark Matter with you, the first stop was the DEO. You needed backup, and an army wouldn't be half bad. Dark Matter said to Lucifer "What do you think?" "It certainly seems brighter than my place." he replied. You arrived at the door and knocked. You saw a camera and noted Dark Matter to merge with you. Lucifer mumbled "Well this is interesting." and the camera saw the both of you. The door unlocked and you were met with at least ten agents. Lucifer said "I take it back, this place is just as vile."

The agents took you up to the main room. You saw Alex along with two other people, a man and a woman. Dark Matter said "Miss us?" The man said "Take them to the hold." "Oh, I don't think so." Dark Matter said and knocked out the agents. Lucifer looked at you and said "Why did you wait to do that?" "We needed to get up here." you said, shrugging your shoulders. The man walked up to you and said "If you want to remain a DEO agent I suggest you take yourself to the hold." Dark Matter stared him down and said "And who are you to tell me?" "The president." he replied. "Oh, so you're the one who got whiny over Supergirl not revealing her identity." you both said menacingly. Lucifer said "Oh, I'm liking this." as he kneeled on the railing.

The president looked at you and said "Are you questioning my choices. I'm doing what is right for everyone." "So releasing a terrorist into the world, ready to kill again is good for everyone? What a load of crap, you did it for yourself." you both said. Lucifer started smoking and the president said "Absurd. I did it for everyone, this agency must be run on trust." "And you didn't trust Supergirl? The person who has given hope for four years. And now look what you did, you got rid of it. She may be a freelance superhero now but none of this would've happened if you weren't a whiny bitch." you both said. "That's enough! Director Danvers take (him/her) to the hold, Brainiac will not destroy the earth." he said. Lucifer got up and stopped Alex from coming to take you, he looked at the president and said "Tell me, what do you truly desire?" The president seemed to resist answering but he said "I...I want to get rid of the roaches." You both approached him and said angrily "What did you call us?" "Roaches!" he exclaimed. You then ployed him and showed both of you. "You call us roaches, but is it your job to be the exterminator or the leader? You are the worst excuse for a president I have ever seen." you said.

"Enough! Director take (him/her) to the hold!" he yelled. Alex didn't move. He said "General, take him to the hold." She did so without hesitation but when she turned she was met with the agents in a line with their badges in hand, Alex in the front. The general was surprised and looked at you, she then said "What did you do?" "I did nothing, and Lucifer didn't do anything." you said as you looked at Lucifer. He was casually drinking from a flask and said "Things are getting more interesting. It's like a drama playing out in front of me." When the breach appeared you saw Oliver, Dig, Barry, Nora, Cisco, Caitlin, Sara, Brainy, Kara, and the other you arrive. Along with who you assumed was John Constantine. When Brainy spoken up he said "If we are to stop my great-grandfather, we all need to work together." The agents all dispersed and grabbed their gear. You looked at the president and the general and said "We're going to save the Earth, if you want us in the hold you're going to have to wait." The agents followed Supergirl and Barry out of the building while Lucifer chatted with Constantine. Lucifer said "Do I know you from somewhere?" "Probably not." John said.

Specimen-1311's P.O.V.
I knew Dark Matter was near. I could sense (his/her) sorcery nearby. The drone that visited me rounded me up for the daily experiment. I put up a fight but the drone used my own spear against me. As I was hooked up to the chair I was greeted by Brainiac. He said "You have been here for a long time Specimen-1311, and you will not be the last one." "I beg to differ." I snarled. As Brainiac was about to impale me with one of his tendrils we both heard singing. "Now I've told you this once before, you can't control me. If you try to take me down you're gonna break. Now I feel your every nothing that you're doing for me. I'm picking you out of me you run away." Brainiac readied his drone and I saw a black light bust through the ship "I stand alone, inside, I stand alone." "Specimen-413, you are wise to surrender." Brainiac said. Dark Matter smirked "Who said we surrendered?" and charged at Brainiac. He went in the ship and (F/N) let me go. (He/She) gave me my attire and I put it on. As (he/she) stood there with his hook chain (he/she) spoke "Welcome back, Scorpion."

A/N: This took a little planning to do. Plus there's John Constantine, Lucifer Morningstar, and Scorpion, what's not to like? Anyway I hope you enjoyed and make sure to vote for the next book. Have a great day/night. :)