𝑪𝒉 1. 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝒓𝒆

Hearing the loud sounds of the audience outside my dressing room used to have me a nervous wreck. Now I'm pretty much used to it.

My name is Eleanor, and I have held my title of Kalos Queen for three years. At the beginning it was all fun and games, but now the fame has took the fun out of everything. I'm expected to be a certain type of person, when really I'm nothing of the sort. Lately I have been putting the fake me away, and trying to be the old me. It has gotten me in trouble quite a few times, but the audience loves my theatrics.

Don't get me wrong I love performing more than anything. I enjoy adrenaline rush that comes with it, and seeing the smiles on everyone's faces; makes me the happiest person in the world. It's just everything that comes with being famous.

"Eleanor, you have five minutes." The stage director said as he popped his head into my room. I nod my head and stand up from my chair. I take a deep breath and look down at my pokemon. Fennekin and Meowstic were standing around me dressed in their costumes.

I walked out of the dressing room and held the door open for my pokemon. We walked towards the platform, and I manage to pass the room of the performers. I was fond watching them go through the preshow nerves. It just reminded me when I first started performing. I was always late, and I could never do the costumes right. It took many failed attempts and a lot of encouragement from other performers to get my head in the game.

I walked onto the platform which was going to rise up to the stage. I had a cloak around me that covered my outfit from everyone. I gained looks from the stage crew, but I just ignored it all and keep my attention towards the ground. What I am about to do, could turn this day into the best day ever and possibly help my career, or possibly ruin my career.

Life is about taking risks, if you don't try you will always live life thinking 'what if'. The platform began to go up towards the stage and I can actually hear the sounds of the crowd grow louder. The stage was dark which hid my appearance, but I could still see the shadows of the audience. I over hear Pierre announce my name and that's when the lights flicker on. I raised my head up high being as confident as I could possibly be and ripped off the cloak. I threw it off to the side and my outfit showed me as the role model part of my life. My "career" always made me wear things I usually wouldn't meaning people get to choose what I wear.

I have to have a certain image in the world, but it's not the image I want to show. I feel like a puppet. Right now I'm wearing a red suit. Which consists of a Red blazer, red shirt, red heels, and red pants. Obviously red is my favorite color and I wanted it all to stand out. The audience and even Pierre himself were shocked by my reveal. The audience stood quiet as I stood there and I smirked.

I extended both my arms out, and both Fennekin and Meowstic jumped onto each arm. I swung my arms and gave them a boost as they both flipped off my arms and landed on either side of me.

"Silver use Psybeam! Meowstic use psyshock!" I cheered as I lifted my leg up and did a pirouette. Meowstic forms a purple orb of energy in one of its hands. It then fires three dark purple beams from the orb. The three purple beams swirl around each other and aim for Fenniken who fires back with a multicolored beam from it's mouth. The two moves clash creating a rainbow of light above us and it shimmers down like glitter. The crowd comes out of their state of shock and begin to cheer.

"Silver use ember! Meowstic use magical leaf!" I cheer as I dance around the stage. Fennkin flips over my head and Fennekin fires small orange sparks from its mouth towards the ceiling. Meowstic raises it's hands above it's head, then brings them forward and releases multiple glowing light green leaves from its hands.