𝑪𝒉 2. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑵𝒆𝒘

I woke up feeling really refreshed. Today was the day of a new chapter in my life.

I stood up from bed and quickly headed for the shower. Once I was done I looked inside my bag. Now being evolved with the fashion world has taught me a few things. I am just glad I don't have to wear the clothes that made me look silly. Its time to play around with clothes and really figure out my own sense of style.

I pulled an outfit out of my bag and put it on. I looked down at my outfit and smiled. I twirled a bit, but something made me unhappy. These stupid heels....I took the red heels off and tossed them into the trash. I placed on some white comfortable shoes. I pick up my phone and dial my mother. She answered after a few rings.

"Eleanor?"

"Yeah it's me. Sorry it's been a while since I last called you." I said smiling, loving to hear my mother's voice.

"Its fine love, just happy to hear from you. I watched your performance last night, and your video. Baby girl I am so proud of you, and just so overjoyed for you. You're doing what's right for you, and I know that wasn't an easy decision. "

I start to cry into the phone because having her support means the world to me. "I was just so tired of being something I'm not. I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life. That's why I called you for."

"What is it honey?" My mother asked.

"I need you to send me my badges...I'm looking to compete in the Kalos League!" I squeal and I hear my mother's scream of excitement.

"My baby girl first becomes Kalos Queen, and now she's going to become Kalos Champion! I have to ring Bill..he's going to wan-"

"Mom? Um...are you still with me?" I giggled as I hear her ramble on the other side of the phone.

"Yeah sure! I'm looking at your badge case now. You have four already. The bug, cliff, plant and rumble badge. Where are you looking on heading so that I can send them too you?"

"Lumiose City sounds about right. After that I'm heading to Laverre city It's been awhile since I've seen you at work." I smiled.

"Well then I'm looking forward to seeing you." My mother says.

"I'll see you soon mom." I said then hung up the phone.

Fennekin jumped on my shoulder and I giggled.

"You're ready to go?" I asked her and she nodded. I knew I had to get used to people seeing me, but I just wish I could go where I want without getting recognized. I grabbed my stuff and left the room. I made it to the lobby and sure enough there were lots of people waiting with their cameras ready. Fennekin gets riled up but I make sure to hold her in my arms so no harm can come to her.

People push each other to get to me but I just push past them and make my way outside. What surprises me is a group of girls start pushing the guys with the cameras and I watch them with shock.

"Hurry and get out of here!" One girl shouts.

"Yeah, you deserve to be normal, we will help you." Another girl shouts and my eyes tear up.

"Thank you guys so much!" I shout and run away from the pokemon center. I keep Fennekin in my arms until we hit the outter part of the city. I glanced at the GPS on my phone and saw that I was heading in the right direction of Lumiose City. Fennekin jumped out of my arms once we were inside a forest and we just looked around.