𝑪𝒉 4. 𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 & 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

"You want us to what?" I ask her surprised of what she's asking.

"Come on Ellie, you walked the runway a million times. This time shouldn't be difficult." She said placing her hands on her hips in a sassy way.

"I walked the runway when I was Kalos Queen. Now I'm just a regular trainer." I said crossing my arms in front of me. Valerie sighs and looks at everyone else.

"Will the two of you do it?" Valerie asks Serena and Bonnie who nod excitedly and cheer. Valerie then looks over at the two girls from before and nods at them.

"Take them to get ready." Valerie says and the two girls nod. Everyone leaves the room and Valerie turns to me.

"Doing this would be like a slap in the face to management. They hated you wearing my designs. Don't you want to get back at them for making the one thing you love so miserable?" Valerie asked me. She has a point, this would be a great thing to do. A nice taste of revenge. I was just unsure of it was the right thing to do....but I couldn't miss this opportunity.

"You're right. I'll do it." I said and Valerie squeals.

"I told you she would do it." A familiar voice said and I turn towards the doorway to see my mother standing there. I gasp and run over towards my mother who opens her arms. I embrace my mother into the biggest hug ever, not wanting to ever let go.

"I'm so happy to see you." I say and my mother chuckles.

"It's good to see my little girl again. Even though she's growing more and more each day. I'm so proud of you Eleanor." She says pulling away and I smile.

"Thank you." I say and she nods. She turns to Valerie and winks at her playfully.

"I think we both know which dress you should wear." My mother said and Valerie walks over to us.

"I had a feeling you were making that dress for her." Valerie said amused and my mother nodded. I look between the both of them confused.

"Wait...what? Mother you designed a dress?" I ask her in shock hearing this and she nods.

"I wanted my daughter to be the one to wear my first design. I learned so much working with Valerie that I decided to design a dress myself." She said and walks towards the rack of dresses that were in the room. She pulled one out and showed it to me. I gasp and walk over to her. I take the dress into my hands and smile.

"When I found out you were coming, I got right to work. I spent restless hours working on it, and I wanted you to walk down the runway in it." My mother said and I look down at the dress and take a deep breath.

(Outfit in media)

"I love it, and I am so excited to wear it." I say and pull my mother in for another hug.

"Sylveon it's your time to shine!" I say throwing her pokeball in the air and she comes out and smiles over at my mother. She runs into her arms and greets my mother happily. Sylveon was once a Eevee that my mother found one day and brought it home for me. It was just a baby, and it was lost.

My mother did a good job taking care of it, and it became mine a year later when I was able to travel. A year later Eevee evolved into a Sylveon.